Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I bet she'll drop this album and disappear into oblivion

I’m literally fine with this as long as she doesn’t tease another album like this.

How do you guys feel knowing that the Norman Fucking Rockwell era will be finished in less than 42 days since she will probably just release the album without any more singles and videos and the possibility of a tour like the LA to the Moon are close to zero

sad_sitting.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I’m literally fine with this as long as she doesn’t tease another album like this.

but lets not kid ourselves? Lana says she always is writing or trying to  

if she was actually done w NFR back in Jan/Decemeber I can't help but wonder if since that time (7 months) she's been crafting the next project, or era, or maybe the play or poems. idk 

I’m drunk and she can’t possibly have said next month it’s too real.

omfggg i know i already made a post but i was out and its just HITTING ME NOW!!!
NEXT MONTH this album will be in our fucking EARS IM SO USED TO GIVING AND NOW I RECEIVE

Omg next month is going to be absolutely amazing

I begin college and move on campus and follow my dream and now NFR gets to be the soundtrack to that... Y'all not to throw blame but i think im the reason God made Lana hold out on releasing.. he knew this time I would need it the most...

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

well hello let’s celebrate that! me personally i’m not as excited as i was when the singles dropped back in september. for those of you who still have within an ounce of excitement left, congrats! you’ve made it

i think my favorite part about this era wasn’t the actual music, being on here with you guys really cheered me up and i’m glad i joined the party eventually (better late than never eh?)

i feel like august is the PERFECT month for this record like just imagine like the weather slowly transitioning to fall and driving around to “in your car” and omgggg... i’m so ready to bop!!!!

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose