Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

alright she has been consistent, in june she said 2 months and now in july it's next month. I trust in the puta and guess she will wait with the official announcement until the last date is over so the 24th/25th really cant come soon enough. 

so fucking excited. i have abstained from listening to how to disappear for months though it gets stuck in my head weekly

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I had a dream that she said Cinnamon was the last track on the album, also she read a poem and said it was page 13 on the album... I'm guessing in my dream the poetry book was like a hardback CD book style case and the album was included.

How is that going to be possible with zero promotion? Is she counting the promotion she did earlier on for Mariner's, Venice, and Hope? Is she counting that as promotion? 

If the album is really coming in August, she needs to start promoting NOW. Photo shoots, interviews, album cover and building up the fans on social media. So far zero. So how is this album coming out in August?

All this is fucking off. 

giphy.gif

What did you ever expect?

giphy.gif

She announced Honeymoon release date/tracklist/cover on August 21st and it came out September 18th so if we're looking at their strategy for her most lowkey album yet they'll announce it a month or so in advance.

I really hope she just surprise drops or gives a couple days notice at this point though. I feel like a month of official waiting would feel longer than the year of "not knowing what the fuck is going on" waiting so far  :rip:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Imagine if she just drops her best album cover to date, shot by Steven. Then debuts a shortfilm to accompany the album (the bigger project Chuck teased last year)... A few exciting vinyl variants and she can have all my money.

I was listening to the NFR snippet on a loop last night because I need a soundtrack to process cutting off my token bad-poetry-writing manchild.... if this woman toys with me anymore I'll snap. If i can have the full song to process it to in a month I'll thrive. Goddamn.

locals only

Imagine if she just drops her best album cover to date, shot by Steven. Then debuts a shortfilm to accompany the album (the bigger project Chuck teased last year)... A few exciting vinyl variants and she can have all my money.

Chuck bigger project is basically the MAC + VB video together and probably some other video recorded with some cracked iPhone with an 8mm filter of Lana fooling around with Alex and Ashley

Also just a thought but do y’all realise that within the next 30-40 days we will be discussing here:

The album announcement

Maybe a trailer

Album cover

Album tracklist

Possible leaks

A brand new song

An ACTUAL album with the lyrics and new unknown songs

honestly I can’t really process that but that’s the truth tea ladies

+vinly colors..

as long as she doesn't fuck it up with Coachella style production and cringey lyrics, I really think this could be her best album - definitely her most mature, cohesive and authentic anyway

Also just a thought but do y’all realise that within the next 30-40 days we will be discussing here:

The album announcement

Maybe a trailer

Album cover

Album tracklist

Possible leaks

A brand new song

An ACTUAL album with the lyrics and new unknown songs

honestly I can’t really process that but that’s the truth tea ladies

+vinly colors..

Brb going into a coma for 4 weeks until the albums out

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

so... why are we expecting another song before the album exactly? Lana promoting this album will be her playing the songs in the background on insta with her hillsong baddies.

Honestly I wouldn't mind if she doesn't release another song before the album. At the moment we still have 10 songs to hear which is big, and even though we've heard snippets, I believe the songs will surprise us so much.

And it's not like releasing another single will change something anyway. The album doesn't have bangers, it's not commercial, so I don't think another song will hype people more (except Cinnamon maybe)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~