Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm so excited we're finally getting the album. However, I'm scared for the next time Lana announces an album. I'm gonna have so much anxiety.... one day at a time.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I think it’s really cute the For Love and Lemons black dress she wore is named ‘Priscilla’ on their website ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Go6n1H-4q/?hl=en

I think it’s really cute the For Love and Lemons black dress she wore is named ‘Pricilla’ on their website ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Go6n1H-4q/?hl=en

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

It’s probably the 16th or the 30th

Considering how late we already are in July, the 30th seems more realistic, but the 16th would honestly be a dream come true

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

How is that going to be possible with zero promotion? Is she counting the promotion she did earlier on for Mariner's, Venice, and Hope? Is she counting that as promotion? 

If the album is really coming in August, she needs to start promoting NOW. Photo shoots, interviews, album cover and building up the fans on social media. So far zero. So how is this album coming out in August?

All this is fucking off. 

giphy.gif

How is that going to be possible with zero promotion? Is she counting the promotion she did earlier on for Mariner's, Venice, and Hope? Is she counting that as promotion? 

If the album is really coming in August, she needs to start promoting NOW. Photo shoots, interviews, album cover and building up the fans on social media. So far zero. So how is this album coming out in August?

All this is fucking off. 

..................why are u surprised tho

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I really do feel like this album is going to be worth the wait and her best yet. I also feel like she might know exactly what she's doing with this release plan, and the year wait may be on purpose in the end, but I also might just be drunk.

Venice Bitch really is the perfect song to close the summer and it really is about nostalgia and the passing of time, so maybe she wanted us to sit with it for a year before dropping the album.

Either way, I am super ready for it and I don't know why everyone is so concerned about a date at this point. It's coming super soon.

Either way, I am super ready for it and I don't know why everyone is so concerned about a date at this point. It's coming super soon.

I mean for me, not really gonna take a day off or something, but Idk, closure and just being able to plan out how I'm gonna listen to the record for the first time a week before would be greaaaaaat. Love planning mini self-adventures. It's been so fucking long.

UV/Honeymoon

I highly doubt she'll release on the same day as Taylor, so that leaves the 2nd (not likely - too soon), the 9th, 16th or the 30th. My bet is on either of the last two. 

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

I came back ‘cause Lana said “coming out next month” last night?? Omg guys, maybe she really owns a watch and calendar and can estimate time like the rest of the world! :krylie:

ONE MONTH, I’M HYPED, AUGUST SUDDENLY FEELS TOO SOON!! :trisha:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I wonder which song is really her favourite. When she put out MAC and VB, she said they were her favs. Then with the release of Hope, she said she put out her 3 favourite songs. Then when she talked about NFR (the song), she said it was her favourite for so many reasons. I feel like the entire album is her favourite lol

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~