Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Also just a thought but do y’all realise that within the next 30-40 days we will be discussing here:

The album announcement

Maybe a trailer

Album cover

Album tracklist

Possible leaks

A brand new song

An ACTUAL album with the lyrics and new unknown songs

honestly I can’t really process that but that’s the truth tea ladies

+vinly colors..

This sounds so surreal... :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She always releases something right before the release though, usually along with the preorder comes a new song. Just like she did with Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, Terrence Loves You and Salvatore. It’s just a part of the whole release campaign

Chuck bigger project is basically the MAC + VB video together and probably some other video recorded with some cracked iPhone with an 8mm filter of Lana fooling around with Alex and Ashley

Which is HIAB. We're most likely gonna get this song before the release because she teased like 2 minutes of it already and she has that video already filmed for it.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

don't get your hopes up again, she won't do anything but post a picture of the cover on ig with the caption being "Norman Fucking Rockwell out now x" and then release the album on spotify and apple music and disappear for 7 month again. reading all your ideas about potential visuals and trailers is so funny, it almost sounds like we're not talking about the same person lol. :teehee: are you sure we're talking about the woman who said that her album would be out at the top of the year then managed to lowkey tease the whole thing and tell us a hundred times that her album was done, mastered and ready to be released WITHOUT actually releasing it?¿?¿ are we talking about the same woman? y'all are actually ASKING to be treated like clowns at this point, "take all my money" looking ass. 

all I'm saying is that the album might be released in August but she's clearly too busy being a baddie to actually have a decent promotion. she said she had no plans. believe it or not she didn't want to be disorganized to make a cool move, she just... wanted to, lol. idk why.
all I'm asking her is just to actually explain why it was so0OO0o0ooo0oOoo0 delayed and what was up with the lies and unprofessionalism we faced these past months. idgad what color the vinyl will be or if there's gonna be any bundle or whatever. THERE IS NO PLAN. THIS IS JUST A MESS. and if there's a next era (which i doubt but who knows with her), don't come in here and complain that there's no news cuz she's unprofessional and lazy again, cuz if you give her coins then that means you were okay with that Rorman Cockwell situation. she'll fucking do it again. don't be weak and just download it illegally lol

ugh just quit whining if she said it's coming in August on like ever live show so far it's coming in August you're literally gaining nothing by reading into it so much

even if she doesn't promote it we're still getting a new album with new songs and new visuals like can't that be enough? And AS IF Lana would give a fuck if you or whoever else decided to be rebellious and not buy the album... get in touch with reality

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

don't get your hopes up again, she won't do anything but post a picture of the cover on ig with the caption being "Norman Fucking Rockwell out now x" and then release the album on spotify and apple music and disappear for 7 month again. reading all your ideas about potential visuals and trailers is so funny, it almost sounds like we're not talking about the same person lol. :teehee: are you sure we're talking about the woman who said that her album would be out at the top of the year then managed to lowkey tease the whole thing and tell us a hundred times that her album was done, mastered and ready to be released WITHOUT actually releasing it?¿?¿ are we talking about the same woman? y'all are actually ASKING to be treated like clowns at this point, "take all my money" looking ass. 

all I'm saying is that the album might be released in August but she's clearly too busy being a baddie to actually have a decent promotion. she said she had no plans. believe it or not she didn't want to be disorganized to make a cool move, she just... wanted to, lol. idk why.
all I'm asking her is just to actually explain why it was so0OO0o0ooo0oOoo0 delayed and what was up with the lies and unprofessionalism we faced these past months. idgad what color the vinyl will be or if there's gonna be any bundle or whatever. THERE IS NO PLAN. THIS IS JUST A MESS. and if there's a next era (which i doubt but who knows with her), don't come in here and complain that there's no news cuz she's unprofessional and lazy again, cuz if you give her coins then that means you were okay with that Rorman Cockwell situation. she'll fucking do it again. don't be weak and just download it illegally lol

some people have war in their countries

I finally caught up to the video of Lana saying the album is coming out next month, gays get ready!!!!! :kris:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

don't get your hopes up again, she won't do anything but post a picture of the cover on ig with the caption being "Norman Fucking Rockwell out now x" and then release the album on spotify and apple music and disappear for 7 month again. reading all your ideas about potential visuals and trailers is so funny, it almost sounds like we're not talking about the same person lol. :teehee: are you sure we're talking about the woman who said that her album would be out at the top of the year then managed to lowkey tease the whole thing and tell us a hundred times that her album was done, mastered and ready to be released WITHOUT actually releasing it?¿?¿ are we talking about the same woman? y'all are actually ASKING to be treated like clowns at this point, "take all my money" looking ass.

This post is like those people who see that everyone is happy and try to ruin their happiness by making them have doubts and second thoughts nn

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

tenor.gif?itemid=11169244

NFR feels like it'll be released August 16th. Idk that date just seems very 'safe'.

23rd no bc Taylor is releasing this day. So we have 3 other possibilities.

giphy.gif

When we get the tracklist with the real titles, I hope nobody makes drama saying that she scrapped songs

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

23rd no bc Taylor is releasing this day. So we have 3 other possibilities.

I don't think 30th either cause Taylor's second week is most likely stronger than Lana's first since she'll actually promote her release (I suppose) 

16th is the most likely one. If she announced the album after the festival dates are over it's just over 3 weeks until release which is an ok time-frame for some press coverage and no further promo (unless she surprises us lol)