Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I might be the only person who thought this but: ''Your head in your hands as you colour me blue''; on a second thought, this line made me think of the guy Lana talks about holding the head of his penis with his hands while cumming on Lana and painting her ''blue'' 

Goodbye everybody

29ae3ca0d2ee9448d7e6d81a59532f48.jpg

I might be the only person who thought this but: ''Your head in your hands as you colour me blue''; on a second thought, this line made me think of the guy Lana talks about holding the head of his penis with his hands while cumming on Lana and painting her ''blue''

Goodbye everybody

Actually, in all seriousness, it's a good interpretation of the lyrics. It's often said that men think with their dick and not their brain. It's obviously left to many other interpretations but I find yours really good and it makes sense

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Goodbye everybody

Normally I'd say no way but she literally sings about how good he fucked her before so no thing's impossible

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Do you think she’s gonna release another song before the album?

One for sure, to start things up again. I know she didn’t have a release plan, but she wanted to release a couple of songs before, so Doin Time and another one...

Do you think she’s gonna release another song before the album?

It's either gonna be the audio of NFR or the already filmed music video for HIAB. I was thinking that maybe she can release the song with that video after the album drops as a post-release single, sort of like WM. Either way, these 2 songs are probably the only ones we're getting released as singles this era

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

hello i am seeking an ice cream ice queen scientist to cryogenic freeze my body and soul until August 16th, is this the right place

ur profile picture always makes me laugh

ur profile picture always makes me laugh

thank you, it actually makes me cry tho lol.  this mess of an era has ruined my psychic relationship with LDR.  we have all been spat upon and betrayed by this Hillsong going, yoga pants and skechers wearing, matcha guzzling, pathologically lying alt-pop wannabe-but-now-doesnt-wannabe diva, and nothing will ever be the same.  I want someone to make a documentary called "Endless Meltdown: The NFR Experience" so we all remember the existential pain we've faced anxiously waiting for Lana to drop measly breadcrumbs about her album.  it's like someone ties you up and edges you for 11 months, but it never feels that good, and you never get to cum #NeverForget

FACTS. Happiness is a Butterfly will be the worst. Along with Cinnamon and HIADJFKDSJDOKSF.

this is too funny. cuz it's wrong.

giphy.gif

thank you, it actually makes me cry tho lol.  this mess of an era has ruined my psychic relationship with LDR.  we have all been spat upon and betrayed by this Hillsong going, yoga pants and skechers wearing, matcha guzzling, pathologically lying alt-pop wannabe-but-now-doesnt-wannabe diva, and nothing will ever be the same.  I want someone to make a documentary called "Endless Meltdown: The NFR Experience" so we all remember the existential pain we've faced anxiously waiting for Lana to drop measly breadcrumbs about her album.  it's like someone ties you up and edges you for 11 months, but it never feels that good, and you never get to cum #NeverForget

beautifully said