Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I contacted target to see if I could get anything and the dude helping me just said he’s a very big fan and that she said it’s coming out in August at her show yesterday thanks for NOTHIN target. He was nice tho.

actually so surprised in the 3, almost 4 album pre-release cycles ive had on this website not one f*g has managed to finessed their way into interscope and leak things

step ur bussys up boys

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

what do y'all think the cover looks like? will she be on it?? will it be a cheap photo taken with a cracked screen iPhone 6??? will she wear white??? is there gonna be a car??? IS SHE GONNA BE NEXT TO IT?? INSIDE???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it's going to be a selfie she took in her bathroom 

So far she mentioned sitting in the backseat of a car twice on this album. Once in "In Your Car", and once in "Happiness is a Butterfly", so it's only right for the cover to be her sitting in the backseat of a car.

qfrWuBl.png

So that Lana tweet. She obvs knew what she was doing there, and she took it down so fast... do we really think it could be August 16th??? That’s less than a month.

the suspense is truly killing me, whenever she posts again, im gonna have a mini stroke 

to prepare urself (and myself) its probably gonna be a concert post if anything. i wont expect album posts till after she posts from these 4 concerts

So that Lana tweet. She obvs knew what she was doing there, and she took it down so fast... do we really think it could be August 16th??? That’s less than a month.

has anyone seen that tweet? I’m pretty sure someone just photoshopped it

Keep thinking that if she actually redone the cover with the concept she was previously too lazy to do but had always wanted to do, it's gonna be more than just sitting in the back of a car lol. Unless I wildly underestimate her

ZKcaooE.png

has anyone seen that tweet? I’m pretty sure someone just photoshopped it

I thought so too but ppl over at Reddit are claiming it was really her

IF THIS IS THE FUCKING DAY.... I move this day for COLLEGE away from my family and friends and start my new life and imagine if i get this as the soundtrack ugf.

giphy.gif

all we need is just for 1 person on here to get a job at interscope... uhmm they hiring for internships?

There can be a 100 people in Lana Boards and 99 don't work for Interscope and you just need 1 gay to start working for Interscope to leak the details of Lana's upcoming albums