Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Why do you guys want Venice Bitch to close the album so much? The song will obviously be in the middle of the tracklist serving as a transition between the acoustic-guitar/piano/ballad segment and the electric-guitar/trap/hoe segment. Venice Bitch closing the album would be like someone edging you for hours and when you're about to come they just stop like Venice Bitch it's that song that gives you a taste and leaves you asking for more, you can't just let her close the album. I don't know if I'm making myself clear I forgot to eat today and I'm a little dizzy

b52J9b7.gif

Plus, the song came out a year ago. Having the ending track out a year before the album drops would feel anticlimactic.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Why do you guys want Venice Bitch to close the album so much? The song will obviously be in the middle of the tracklist serving as a transition between the acoustic-guitar/piano/ballad segment and the electric-guitar/trap/hoe segment. Venice Bitch closing the album would be like someone edging you for hours and when you're about to come they just stop like Venice Bitch it's that song that gives you a taste and leaves you asking for more, you can't just let her close the album. I don't know if I'm making myself clear I forgot to eat today and I'm a little dizzy

b52J9b7.gif

Honestly at this point she could put it in the most non-sensical order and drop the album on wetransfer or smth and I wouldn't mind. She got her wish. Diminishing all our expectations. Which doesn't mean I'm not excited as fuck though that it's coming "soon" 

So that Lana tweet. She obvs knew what she was doing there, and she took it down so fast... do we really think it could be August 16th??? That’s less than a month.

So the medical appointment  tweet was real? I thought it was photoshopped...

Plus, the song came out a year ago. Having the ending track out a year before the album drops would feel anticlimactic.

gurl, waiting a whole fucking year to drop a fucking album is anticlimactic.

I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday and so I was still coming down off the anesthesia but I came home and fell asleep and dreamt about Lana so vividly... She was on a stage just talking to fans and she mentioned something about making music in the studio and I said “When you were with Jack back in June?” and she said yes and then she said that was when they were working on the 25 unreleased track album and I SWEAR i woke up crying!!! That’s how I know it was just a dream but wow what a concept... Living in a world where we get NFR and then the unreleased album a few months later

is this what it has come to? :deadbanana:  this bitch really be causing us dementia.

I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday and so I was still coming down off the anesthesia but I came home and fell asleep and dreamt about Lana so vividly... She was on a stage just talking to fans and she mentioned something about making music in the studio and I said “When you were with Jack back in June?” and she said yes and then she said that was when they were working on the 25 unreleased track album and I SWEAR i woke up crying!!! That’s how I know it was just a dream but wow what a concept... Living in a world where we get NFR and then the unreleased album a few months later

dreams+quotes+(2).jpg

UV/Honeymoon

For me this could be like:

1 - Norman Fucking Rockwell

2 - Mariners Apartment Complex

3 - In Your Car

4 - Happiness Is a Butterfly

5 - Venice Bitch

6 - 

7 - 

8 - 

9 - Cinnamon  

10 - 

11 -  You Don't Ever Have To

12 - How to Disappear

13 - Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman like Me to Have – but I Have It

Maybe i will hit something...

Mmeow~

gurl, waiting a whole fucking year to drop a fucking album is anticlimactic.

I wouldn't put it past her but my point is that it would be lame to know the last song on the album already

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

she can keep "coke is a dangerous drug for a crackhead like me to have- but I have it". her absolute worst song ever.

that is a good song tho

I need In Your Car immediately

giphy.gif

i’m trynna figure out why there are people who STILL believe bartender will be on NFR?? it’s embarrassing luv.

Because she mentioned it around the time she was working on NFR when asked what’s coming next?? Why wouldn’t people believe it’s on NFR.. She could’ve scrapped it but there’s no reason not to believe it’s on NFR.

qfrWuBl.png

Because she mentioned it around the time she was working on NFR when asked what’s coming next?? Why wouldn’t people believe it’s on NFR.. She could’ve scrapped it but there’s no reason not to believe it’s on NFR.

oh? i always thought it was meant for LFL? that’s why i’m confused.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

oh? i always thought it was meant for LFL? that’s why i’m confused.

She first mentioned it in like january 2018. She said she had a couple of tracks, including one weird track called Bartender that don’t have a record yet. (This was probs when Lana and Jack were just working together without a set plan for an album)

qfrWuBl.png