Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m gonna do what some of y’all are doing, listen to all the snippets one last time, and prepare myself in hopes that the album actually gets released in a month.

I can’t wait to finally be able to cry to cinnamon, in your car and the rest of the songs. It’s going to be amazing. I just know it.

I can’t wait to finally be able to listen to HTD with the full production and stuff. I was calm about the album not being released, but now that she said it’s coming in a month I suddenly feel impatient!

uhm that is not true, Paradise had every song on the EP which some were never heard before, Ultraviolence trailer had Ultraviolence and Brooklyn baby, and the honeymoon trailer had MTWBT and freak (I can't remember if the trailer came out before or after Terrence Loves You was released, I'm thinking after).... The album trailer will usually feature never before heard songs. Only LFL had an album trailer that didn't feauture music

Oh yeah I'm dumb, in my head she had released all the singles before the album trailer but it wasn't the case at all. I should've thought twice

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

2eeJhyJ.png

All hail the moth

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

First thing I see when I enter the thread this morning is Lana as a fucking moth...I love you guys lmao

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***