Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She first mentioned it in like january 2018. She said she had a couple of tracks, including one weird track called Bartender that don’t have a record yet. (This was probs when Lana and Jack were just working together without a set plan for an album)

ohh whoops i remember now...

sorry for the attack

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

hey gays, I know its been a while since I've been on but I just wanted to say:

any of you who believed it was coming in September, tried to get others to believe it was coming in September, wanted it to come in September, etc. are dumb as rocks

thank you for coming to my TED talk

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

hey gays, I know its been a while since I've been on but I just wanted to say:

any of you who believed it was coming in September, tried to get others to believe it was coming in September, wanted it to come in September, etc. are dumb as rocks

thank you for coming to my TED talk

Btu Lana said it was coming in September 

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

gave the snippets a listen out of boredom and i think the anticipation is *finally* getting to me, slowly but surely.. wow they really do switch. if anything i think i just want to get this drawn-out, nightmarish era over with once and for all. the world may be messed up but having IYC soon.. could make life a little more bearable.

are you guys expecting her to tour for this album next year or do you think she’ll just lay low and adopt the hermit lifestyle?

i really hope we get an album trailer :/ it will make the era at least feel more put together

inb4 it's HIAB footage + snippets of venice bitch, mariners, hope and cinnamon :lmao:

inb4 it's HIAB footage + snippets of venice bitch, mariners, hope and cinnamon :lmao:

Why do you expect anything different? All her trailers that contain music had snippets of the singles she released for the era. There wasn't a trailer with something new

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Daytona Moth?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Why do you expect anything different? All her trailers that contain music had snippets of the singles she released for the era. There wasn't a trailer with something new

uhm that is not true, Paradise had every song on the EP which some were never heard before, Ultraviolence trailer had Ultraviolence and Brooklyn baby, and the honeymoon trailer had MTWBT and freak (I can't remember if the trailer came out before or after Terrence Loves You was released, I'm thinking after).... The album trailer will usually feature never before heard songs. Only LFL had an album trailer that didn't feauture music

On the same topic: who remembers when the honeymoon trailer leaked and Freak was the most shookening thing ever? The good ol days.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

if you lie your IP will be banned  :hooker:

not trying to lie lol, I'm just saying my friend said they got the confirmation order that they'll begin production of physical products soon and target will def be getting a shipment whenever it happens, which will probably be soon considering they're getting emails about it

giphy.gif

i want a boxset for this era but it would just be the MAC/VB covers and a bunch of plants and maybe that pic of her sitting on that hill with skechers? i hope theres way more pics they took for this era (even if it was during shooting hiab MV idc i want something) and the booklet etc bc it rly isnt a good ldr era without some beautiful shoots.. I NEED IT

i mean i think they probably did take a lot of pictures. chuck is a photographer i dont think she would be with her throughout most this era and not get shots for her especially knowing she shot the mv's and whatever

Things i want more than Norman Rockwell right now:

1 billion dollars

My college tuition paid in full

A job at Target

God himself to shake my hand

The blue sweater Chuck shoot we never got from March 2017

A better US president

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif