Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What tweet are y'all talking about? I have notifications on and I didn't get anything so whatever it is has to be fake

she “allegedly” tweeted about august 16th

but everyone would’ve got notifications so it definitely is fake

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

r/lanadelrey is trash anyway, they post screencaps from the MTWBT MV and say shit like "source unknown" or "can someone tell me where this is from :O" 

or when they posted a LFL album cover photoshoot pic and acted as if it was new and not shot 2 years ago..

its not like they could tell a fake tweet apart from a real one judging by what they usually post about

image.png

awww <3 god bless u. i smiled. i hope you're in a better place now and that you'll keep evolving in your life so that you can become the best version of urself. Lana helped me so much too when I was in a really dark place and even though I'm not that exited for the album I'm still happy that we're finally getting what WE deserve. smooch smooch ladies

thank you so much babe <3 honestly im at my worst ever but oh well, at least her music (and bjork, arca and sigur ros) make me cope w this. :) 

what do y'all think the cover looks like? will she be on it?? will it be a cheap photo taken with a cracked screen iPhone 6??? will she wear white??? is there gonna be a car??? IS SHE GONNA BE NEXT TO IT?? INSIDE???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This time she IS the car

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 - Mariners Apartment Complex

2 - Norman Fucking Rockwell

3 - In Your Car

4 - Happiness is a Butterfly

5 - Cinnamon

6 - Stronger..

7 - Hope 

8 - Bartender

9 - How to Disappear 

10 - ?

11 - ?

12 - ?

13 - Venice Bitch

My prediction is...

01. Norman Fucking Rockwell

02. -

03. Cinnamon

04. -

05. Mariners Apartment Complex

06. In Your Car

07. Venice Bitch

08. You Don't Have To

09. -

10. Happiness

11. DGD

12. Hope Is A Dangerous Thing...

13. How To Disappear

(Track 4 could be Doin Time and then Track 5 a new song, making the album 14 tracks)

Gaga is shook

bornthisway.jpge

*t r i g g e r d*

I hate that album cover so much. The BTW photo shoot is so iconic but she had to pick that mess of a cover. BTW single cover should’ve been the album cover.

Anyway :creep: Lana better pull through and put Doin Time on NFR or I’m gonna cut a bitch.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Why do you guys want Venice Bitch to close the album so much? The song will obviously be in the middle of the tracklist serving as a transition between the acoustic-guitar/piano/ballad segment and the electric-guitar/trap/hoe segment. Venice Bitch closing the album would be like someone edging you for hours and when you're about to come they just stop like Venice Bitch it's that song that gives you a taste and leaves you asking for more, you can't just let her close the album. I don't know if I'm making myself clear I forgot to eat today and I'm a little dizzy

b52J9b7.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains