Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I know some of y'all bout to be real mad at me, but I must say this and get it off my chest. none of these songs are doing it for me and each new song is a bigger disappointment than the previous one. I mean, hope is probably her worst song to date (and to all the twinks pretending to stan that borefest, you're not edgy, you're just a clown). VB was cute but it really drags on 5 minutes too long, and it gets boring at one point. Doin' Time was the only song I genuinely really loved this era, but that probably won't even end up on the album so whatever I guess. and based on some LQ snippets, cinnamon seems to be the only interesting song I'm looking forward to.

I really wanted her to go more trap/hip-hop (I know I'm about to be crucified for this nn). that sound suited her so well. I personally liked Summer Bummer and Groupie Love, and I think she should've explored trap more, and its influences on Lust For Life would make me believe that she was going to switch her sound and go more urban for her next musical project (which I was anticipating a lot until, well... you know) but instead, we're getting honeymoon rejects. sad.

let the lashings begin now.

Oh look, I found the thread you were looking for! :hooker: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/215-unpopular-lana-opinions/page-1

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I just took a look and that thread is filled with tasteless Honeymoon stans. that shit don't fly with me x

What DO you like except for... well groupie love

I just took a look and that thread is filled with tasteless Honeymoon stans. that shit don't fly with me x

Honeymoon is a sparkling record don't disrespect it :icant:

I DON'T LIKE LANA ANYMORE

tumblr_mjladggtVx1rdgz31o1_400.gif

PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT

What DO you like except for... well groupie love

well, for starters, i STAN for Lizzy Grant. I love her other albums as well, it's just that they're not on the same level for me, quality-wise. they're very different. I love UV's alt/rock sound and I think its her best, closely followed by BTD (a classic) and L4L. I don't use Comamoon at all (except for High by The Beach and Freak). but yeah, nobody seems to understand my taste. :noparty: 

I mean it's just a preference.. Some people are here for slower music and ballads and some are not. You prefer more up beat music and it's acceptable but you can't just say that whoever likes slow music is pretentious and edgy lol

true. I guess stripped down piano balladry is just not for me.

I really want the artwork and tracklist to leak, she doesn't deserve to do a special announcement when she's ready. She needs a good shake.

I know some of y'all bout to be real mad at me, but I must say this and get it off my chest. none of these songs are doing it for me and each new song is a bigger disappointment than the previous one. I mean, hope is probably her worst song to date (and to all the twinks pretending to stan that borefest, you're not edgy, you're just a clown). VB was cute but it really drags on 5 minutes too long, and it gets boring at one point. Doin' Time was the only song I genuinely really loved this era, but that probably won't even end up on the album so whatever I guess. and based on some LQ snippets, cinnamon seems to be the only interesting song I'm looking forward to.

I really wanted her to go more trap/hip-hop (I know I'm about to be crucified for this nn). that sound suited her so well. I personally liked Summer Bummer and Groupie Love, and I think she should've explored trap more, and its influences on Lust For Life would make me believe that she was going to switch her sound and go more urban for her next musical project (which I was anticipating a lot until, well... you know) but instead, we're getting honeymoon rejects. sad.

let the lashings begin now.

QQNKOJ3.png?1

Thanks for lecturing us on your poor taste, I guess?

ok someone call their local target again, i need fucking answers.

We're Sunday though, but people can try tomorrow

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

‘For K part 3’ lol. No we are bot taking this seriously. The lyrics seemed poorly made up by a bored Stan. They don’t flow at all.

The title track lyrics  :lmao:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.