Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

omg who's the editor? this is so good  :hooker:

it's just the way i feel

Idk! I think it was Stephen klein or Neil krug, possibly Chuck :toofunny:

wow they did an amazing job, hope i can be that good one day  :hooker:

it's just the way i feel

i believe the only official colored records we had were the translucent red for HM and the coke bottle for L4L.

She released coloured vinyl (as well as standard black) for Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, and Lust for Life. She also released a blue vinyl Born to Die for Record Store Day a couple years ago (2017 I think?). Paradise is the only album she officially issued on vinyl that hasn’t also been officially issued as a coloured vinyl. So there’s precedent for her to release a coloured vinyl of NFR, and for her not to. But she’s released more than 2 officially on coloured vinyl.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I actually really loved hearing Jack's production on her instagram live. It might sound better when we hear the studio version in high quality

I liked the production, too, but the song was already beautiful without it and doesn't need it, imo. If anything, Hope was the song that a needs a little more in its production.

“that was a big one” teas....

doctors appointment for her compulsive lying

I hope she finds it funny when 7 people buy the al boom. She’s gonna be like

did she actually tweet that or am I one big clown? (I've seen people serious she said it)

I’m not sure either, I didn’t see it for myself but she’s a big enough troll to do it lmao

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

She released coloured vinyl (as well as standard black) for Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, and Lust for Life. She also released a blue vinyl Born to Die for Record Store Day a couple years ago (2017 I think?). Paradise is the only album she officially issued on vinyl that hasn’t also been officially issued as a coloured vinyl. So there’s precedent for her to release a coloured vinyl of NFR, and for her not to. But she’s released more than 2 officially on coloured vinyl.

It was actually a limited edition pressing done in Germany but omg good find

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL