Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't understand why is she being dragged? did she do something?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Lack of. It’s finally catching up to her

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

everyone in the live stream is saying something like she said 2 weeks?? did anyone hear anything?

ugh she was just saying a lot and everyone wa screaming so idk what she was saying. maybe ab album??

This is why I stayed up... I knew it

Probably the same people who drag her in general aka >30 white straight guys

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

She was late + they said she didn't sound good + was spending ages signing shit near the beginning of the set for some reason and it pissed people off. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

im sorry but lana is annoying me so much with this era, i hate saying that but shes being so aloof

People sound like they're bitching too much. They should eat a dick and leave Lana alone. Besides, we're getting NFR in two weeks so there's that.

Just came back from burning all my Lana merch, did i miss anything?

I rewatched Alex's livestream and after Lana finished SS she was saying something which is really hard to hear because of the echo on the stage, but it really seems like she said something similar to "that's coming out in two weeks so" at the end of the speech and then started OTTR

Releasing in two weeks would be hella risky when Clairo's debut is coming out, does she want it to flop or sumn?

maybe title track is coming in two weeks??

we want receipts if she said something about NFR ladies!!!

I rewatched Alex's livestream and after Lana finished SS she was saying something which is really hard to hear because of the echo on the stage, but it really seems like she says something similar to "that's coming out in two weeks so" at the end of the speech and then starts OTTR

she just said she was going to play off to the races she never said two weeks but someone who was there said she told them it's coming next month so yass

Releasing in two weeks would be hella risky when Clairo's debut is coming out, does she want it to flop or sumn?

who?

shouldn't that person need to be relevant before Lana flops because of them?

maybe title track is coming in two weeks??

dont make me shit myself omgosh

not hating on Clairo but she's quite the nobody when compared to Lana

People sound like they're bitching too much. They should eat a dick and leave Lana alone. Besides, we're getting NFR in two weeks so there's that.

its not gonna happen knowing this puta so keep dreaming

I think Terrence was joking guys lol he's a stan but if I'm wrong r/woooosh

Who?

who?

shouldn't that person need to be relevant before Lana flops because of them?

Literally had to google

dis puta~

https://twitter.com/XCXLust/status/1153065463192047617

Omg she announced two weeks!

https://twitter.com/zyyhra/status/1153066877129641984?s=21

Two WEEKS? We are really getting snucked up on... But like how could it be 2 weeks when she literally only talks abt the album w 4 word sentences at live performances

im kidding of course skdkdksdk, but still... two legends in 1 day :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

the two weeks thing isnt true, Electra told me she only said its coming next month again

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

Feels like yesterday i was in dublin seeing Lana, and to think from then until now is the same time frame we could be getting the album is making me weak :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 weeks would be around August 2, 3 would be August 9. It could happen ladies

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

august is gonna come around and shes gonna tweet a dropbox link and be like

"album is here kids

go listen now.

hope you like the poetry <3"

As long as we get it, I don't care how it happens at this point tbh

remember when she used to sing songs like Carmen, Million Dollar Man, Gods and Monsters, Body Electric </3

remember when she used to sing songs like Carmen, Million Dollar Man, Gods and Monsters, Body Electric </3

The worst thing is that honeymoon songs never really came onto her set list but overplayed born to die songs have never left it.

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day