Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Is it racist to have a “type” of person youre either romantically or sexually attracted to? Don’t people do roleplay as something they’re not? (I’m not saying go do blackface for sex lol nb4 someone says that’s what I’m saying, it’s NOT)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Can mods put the last five pages or so to the Latitude thread, please? It would be nice if I ever want to go back and check things about the show again, I’ll never find things in this never-ending thread. :) @@Elle @@PARADIXO @@YUNGATA @@evilentity

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Rachel Dolezal Del Rey :thumb3:  I just dont really like the song all that much in general. Don't get the hype.

oh same, i'm not super enthused by it either way but that line is what soured it entirely for me lol

it's just the way i feel

Is it racist to have a “type” of person youre either romantically or sexually attracted to? Don’t people do roleplay as something they’re not? (I’m not saying go do blackface for sex lol nb4 someone says that’s what I’m saying, it’s NOT)

..but here some points were made

because I legit can't understand how someone could genuinely appreciate that song, but that's just me I guess idk

ABJVf1A.gif

You’re literally acting like those pretentious stans that you hate so much lmao. People have opinions. If they like it that’s them. Why do you feel the need to understand that? I myself love songs like Groupie Love, Summer Bummer, Lust For Life and etc but also love Hope. Why do you feel the need to attack others for their opinions by calling them edgy and clowns, when you’re literally saying that you should be allowed to have and state your opinion on songs you like and people shouldn’t drag nor attack you for it. Lol. You’re coming off as a real hypocrite tbh. No offense I guess.

Define ur own typa cool, guys. Bc that's what's really cool. The vinyl being pink? Holy shit. COOL

I'm a sucker for pink but idk if that'd go with the aesthetic of the album tho?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

You’re literally acting like those pretentious stans that you hate so much lmao. People have opinions. If they like it that’s them. Why do you feel the need to understand that? I myself love songs like Groupie Love, Summer Bummer, Lust For Life and etc but also love Hope. Why do you feel the need to attack others for their opinions by calling them edgy and clowns, when you’re literally saying that you should be allowed to have and state your opinion on songs you like and people shouldn’t drag nor attack you for it. Lol. You’re coming off as a real hypocrite tbh. No offense I guess.

you're late to the party

yawn

Umm yes its racist when it involves fetishization of a culture or cultural appropriation. Pls kindly get a clue. Google is your friend

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Y’all won’t believe that she posted racist, cringe-y lyrics on a burner Twitter account, but then witness her changing her own lyrics to “send nudes to you” and the unforgettable “I dye my hair a darker shade of brown,

Because you like your women Spanish” Black Beauty lyrics... make it make sense

that isnt racist tho, its stereotypical but not really racist. a lot of people get the two confused nowadays

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Umm yes its racist when it involves fetishization of a culture or cultural appropriation. Pls kindly get a clue. Google is your friend

It’s not fetishization of a culture. Hair color isn’t anything one “race” has. This is ridiculous

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Its a known fact that spanish people have darker hair, its not fucking racism jesus

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e