Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ok can we start album cover assumptions? i feel like she might break the car cycle, i imagine her whole body might be in it? potentially textless 

still standing by the assumption its the sewer pic

which i highkey love

Lana-Del-Rey-Norman.jpg

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

which i highkey love

Lana-Del-Rey-Norman.jpg

a lot of yall seem to love this pic and i just dont feel it. i hope its whatever thing she was too lazy to do. if shes too lazy to take a picture im assuming its interesting?

being spanish isn't a race guys, it's a nationality but yeah I'd agree she's stereotyping by suggesting they all have black hair. my concern mostly has been her appropriation of latina culture and her 'thing' about americana which is historically an atrocious and repressive concept towards towards black people, indigenous people and people of colour 

anyway as you were all saying 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

ok can we start album cover assumptions? i feel like she might break the car cycle, i imagine her whole body might be in it? potentially textless

I’m kind of hoping on an album cover without her in it or as a small part of a bigger, scenic picture. But I definitely want a textless cover eventually if not this round.

And tbh I feel like her having the truck on LFL was like a full circle moment and the end of the car covers, but you never know with Lana.

Also up for a painted cover of some sort.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

a lot of yall seem to love this pic and i just dont feel it. i hope its whatever thing she was too lazy to do. if shes too lazy to take a picture im assuming its interesting?

i just really love the colours and simplicity of it. i think she looks beautiful aswell. if the background was maybe a sunset and beach it would be even cuter

imo it suits the vibe of the album so far aswell

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

which i highkey love

Lana-Del-Rey-Norman.jpg

she could just slap this as the cover and id live for it tbh. She looks great here and it really hits the vibezzz I feel from these songs (what we've heard). 

I think there is a small chance for real news this week. Small. I'm not gonna hold my breath but if the album is coming out in a month I mean...

i just really love the colours and simplicity of it. i think she looks beautiful aswell. if the background was maybe a sunset and beach it would be even cuter

imo it suits the vibe of the album so far aswell

a concept

ycRZEYF.jpg

it's just the way i feel