Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

U've some good ideas but imo I hope that border goes. away. Worked for LFL, and barely for the alt version of HM, but. I feel like it's more reason of excuse for her to put something less than what she has to

and I loved that polaroid(?)! idk where the pic is tho

i just looked and it’s on her insta and different than i remember?? i still like it tho. it’s surrounded by more pics from the same camping/hiking/whatever they were doing trip and chuck was there taking pictures so i hope some of it ends up released for the album, even if it’s more wintery it’s still nature, and i wouldn’t mind if she included pics from every season tbh

UbsOye5.png

So did we decide the two weeks thing was real or no??

i think its fake tbh

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i just looked and it’s on her insta and different than i remember?? i still like it tho. it’s surrounded by more pics from the same camping/hiking/whatever they were doing trip and chuck was there taking pictures so i hope some of it ends up released for the album, even if it’s more wintery it’s still nature, and i wouldn’t mind if she included pics from every season tbh

It def does, I think more than anything it's bc of what she's wearing really. It's really cute, but not, hm front album cover cute. Maybe in the booklet, but idk w that too, since the snippet vids have all been so closely knit, visual wise, it'd be strange to somehow have that kind of aesthetic in there. Still, pretty cute, and I'd love the whole season transition theme too, the end of summer to winter then spring? Yes. Fall vibes, I feel like some of the tracks we've gotten already fit the season to a T

the vinyl will be pink

ok but see ur rite, and I love it

UV/Honeymoon

why r u mad

bc yall add 20 pages in 30 seconds and it makes me think somethings happened when all it is is you arguing whether it'll be hot pink or orange or green or whatever colour

im stressed >:-(

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23