Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Is it just me or is everyone else kinda sick of her singing the same old songs all the time (ie born to die, summertime sadness, video games, pretty when you cry, ride)?

Yeah I am a little, I’m only watching for album news and the outfits at this point lmao

giphy.gif  

Yeah I am a little, I’m only watching for album news and the outfits at this point lmao

Lol same, I live in Australia and these shows have been at 4:30am / 6am etc... if it wasn’t for potential album news I would not be caring

Is it just me or is everyone else kinda sick of her singing the same old songs all the time (ie born to die, summertime sadness, video games, pretty when you cry, ride)?

I'm bored to TEARS w the setlist which is the major reason I'm not that mad to be poor and not touring all the Europe shows. I'm infinitely cursed w my fav Lana songs being unreleased

ZKcaooE.png

I'm bored to TEARS w the setlist which is the major reason I'm not that mad to be poor and not touring all the Europe shows. I'm infinitely cursed w my fav Lana songs being unreleased

It’s a shame because I love some of those songs especially PWYC but she sang it all of her last tour so it seems kinda lazy to just continue with what she was doing and just adding an extra 2 / 3 songs in

It’s a shame because I love some of those songs especially PWYC but she sang it all of her last tour so it seems kinda lazy to just continue with what she was doing and just adding an extra 2 / 3 songs in

Wow longest sentence ever. This is why I’m not waking up early to hear news from her concerts ever again

She is getting roasted on Twitter ... search her hashtag

One person said "Lana Del Rey is literally Instagram: the musical" fkn dead

Who cares anyway...musicians always get roasted and sometimes for no reason. She doesn’t care anyway and so am I.

giphy.gif

everyone in the live stream is saying something like she said 2 weeks?? did anyone hear anything?

ugh she was just saying a lot and everyone wa screaming so idk what she was saying. maybe ab album??

LMFAOOOO

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I saw one negative tweet with zero favorites and a lot of stanning. Let’s not be too extra.

everyone in the live stream is saying something like she said 2 weeks?? did anyone hear anything?

ugh she was just saying a lot and everyone wa screaming so idk what she was saying. maybe ab album??

excuse me? 

KOK9V1k.png

a personal highlight

fuck them kids

excuse me? 

not sure what happened. right before venice bitch she was talking for a little and the crowd kept screaming so not sure if they were just on crack or she said something ab the album

I saw one negative tweet with zero favorites and a lot of stanning. Let’s not be too extra.

Idk what you were searching, but they're not difficult to find. Here's a handful. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/BroadSword2412/status/1153049001224220673

https://mobile.twitter.com/petercoville1/status/1153049078810460162

https://mobile.twitter.com/willtube4food/status/1153051787328393222

https://mobile.twitter.com/Lucy_carson/status/1153051016272723975

https://mobile.twitter.com/GuiltyasFeral/status/1153053091949961216

And ofc the stans aren't going to roast her; that's why they're stans

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I just had a look and saw a lot of stabbing but also about 40% negative comments about her performance - being late and her vocals

I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s all that was happening so they left. She does this so much all the time, starts late and then takes time in the middle of the show to sign shit. I don’t think it’s bad but she doesn’t finish Venice Bitch and it absolutely bugs the piss out of me when she just stops singing mid song... I need a full live version of VB

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole