Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

... But that’s a kiwi.

Shh, it was funnier to say it's matcha oreo 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

i wonder how did lana add 2 new songs to nfr. Are these 2 bonus tracks or she just change the whole thing? She said that the album will have 11 tracks and it is done and considered so how could she just add 2 more. X'X maybe it wont be the original nfr we had in october and she just changed it like she did with lfl.

I want this fk tracklist...

She said it had 11 tracks back in September, it wasn't done yet. Weeks later she said 13 tracks

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOmPhZ2uSlM

Does anyone know where this picture is from? 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Vogue italia

Vogue Italia. Released last month. Photographed by Steven Klein

Thanks! I really love it and would not be mad at all if she made that the album cover. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Lana fans who think they're edgy because they like Hope and Lana fans who think they're edgy because they don't like Hope - And I Have It ner5OHt.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lana fans who think they're edgy because they like Hope and Lana fans who think they're edgy because they don't like Hope - And I Have It ner5OHt.gif

now sis don't get them all riled up again. let's just agree to disagree. ner5OHt.gif

Can Lana at least tweet what the ViNyl CoLoUr of NFR will be so that everyone would shut the fuck up about this?

i think it will be a soft blush pink! like a dusty rose sort of colour. 

I keep thinking about it, and I'm really sad that HTD probably won't be the stripped-down piano ballad that she performed live.

I actually really loved hearing Jack's production on her instagram live. It might sound better when we hear the studio version in high quality