Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

because I legit can't understand how someone could genuinely appreciate that song, but that's just me I guess idk

ABJVf1A.gif

Because the simplicity is beautiful, as is the emotion in LDR's album. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I actually hate it bc I don't have an ipad where I can say hi dad ner5OHt.gif

STOP IT omg hahahaha this made me laugh too much

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just like I can't understand how you're such a hypocrite who has one set of rules for yourself, and one set of rules for everyone else. It's called letting people enjoy things, and not being what you profess, a "stuck up."

photo-25563.jpg?_r=1537611722

where did I ever set rules hun? all I ever said was that hope sucks. which apparently isn't the general consensus here. y'all drag urban Lana on the daily and nobody bats an eyelash. but when I say her piano ballads suck, suddenly the whole thread is mad at me. get some hobbies and stop circle jerking your faux outrage. I said what I said.

the HYPOCRISY when you just called me immature for not agreeing with you  :lmao: y'all just can't help it.

Huh? I'm calling you immature for criticizing everyone else for liking something and suggesting they must be pretending to so they can seem edgy.

Anyways, bye. I'm done arguing with children on the internet.

where did I ever set rules hun? all I ever said was that hope sucks. which apparently isn't the general consensus here. y'all drag urban Lana on the daily and nobody bats an eyelash. but when I say her piano ballads suck, suddenly the whole thread is mad at me. get some hobbies and stop circle jerking your faux outrage. I said what I said.

I think people have a problem with you saying that people who like a particular song are pretending to be edgy... Nobody is saying that people who like Groupie Love or Summer Bummer are pretending in order to be edgy. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

what color do y'all think the vinyl will be?

I think it might be a blue/greenish type of color. Similar in style to the Mariners and VB covers

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

what color do y'all think the vinyl will be?

I think it should be some sort of washed out colour like on the Venice Bitch cover... A washed out blue? 

220px-VeniceBitch.jpg

Would love the aesthetic of the packaging to look like this... Its kinda Honeymoon washed out and summery. 

I think it should be some sort of washed out colour like on the Venice Bitch cover... A washed out blue? 

220px-VeniceBitch.jpg

Would love the aesthetic of the packaging to look like this... Its kinda Honeymoon washed out and summery. 

Yes, with some of that yellow from the sunlight as well  :flutter:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i wonder how did lana add 2 new songs to nfr. Are these 2 bonus tracks or she just change the whole thing? She said that the album will have 11 tracks and it is done and considered so how could she just add 2 more. X'X maybe it wont be the original nfr we had in october and she just changed it like she did with lfl.

I want this fk tracklist...

Mmeow~

what if the vinyl's just plain black lmaooooooooo it wouldn't even surprise me. Lana wants things to be simple as fuck and really minimalistic this era so i doubt she'd go crazy with the vinyl color and choose baby butt pink or matcha green

I’ve been thinking that for a couple of months too but didn’t want to share my thought ‘cause I don’t want it to come true. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i wonder how did lana add 2 new songs to nfr. Are these 2 bonus tracks or she just change the whole thing? She said that the album will have 11 tracks and it is done and considered so how could she just add 2 more. X'X maybe it wont be the original nfr we had in october and she just changed it like she did with lfl.

I want this fk tracklist...

Lana said the album has 13 tracks not 11

The vinyl is gonna be this ''Matcha x Oreos'' colour 

0010777246_10.jpg

She's also gonna give her lgbtq+ fans what they want with the UO edition

14lhx8w.jpg

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***