Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

True. It does seem pretty pointless to release ANOTHER single so close to the release. We've heard too much, she might as well have hosted a listening party months ago.

Exactly, it’s like.... does she really expect us to be wanting to hear new material ahead of a full album release? Idk, i just wanna hear the entire album in full for once finally lol I love MAC, VB, HTD, and Hope a ton better than I liked LFL so at this point I want the album to have the magic UV did when I heard the entire thing in full

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I know some of y'all bout to be real mad at me, but I must say this and get it off my chest. none of these songs are doing it for me and each new song is a bigger disappointment than the previous one. I mean, hope is probably her worst song to date (and to all the twinks pretending to stan that borefest, you're not edgy, you're just a clown). VB was cute but it really drags on 5 minutes too long, and it gets boring at one point. Doin' Time was the only song I genuinely really loved this era, but that probably won't even end up on the album so whatever I guess. and based on some LQ snippets, cinnamon seems to be the only interesting song I'm looking forward to.

I really wanted her to go more trap/hip-hop (I know I'm about to be crucified for this nn). that sound suited her so well. I personally liked Summer Bummer and Groupie Love, and I think she should've explored trap more, and its influences on Lust For Life would make me believe that she was going to switch her sound and go more urban for her next musical project (which I was anticipating a lot until, well... you know) but instead, we're getting honeymoon rejects. sad.

let the lashings begin now.

Are you expecting to get dragged? You’re allowed to have an opinion but you’re attacking people who like a song. Lol talking about them as if THEY think they’re “edgy” and here you are trying to stir shit lol

What’s funny is your post is literally about yourself. “Edgy” except not. “Oh I’m different I have an opinion!” Lol cool story bro... lol I read the first third of this post and just stopped

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Are you expecting to get dragged? You’re allowed to have an opinion but you’re attacking people who like a song. Lol talking about them as if THEY think they’re “edgy” and here you are trying to stir shit lol

What’s funny is your post is literally about yourself. “Edgy” except not. “Oh I’m different I have an opinion!” Lol cool story bro... lol I read the first third of this post and just stopped

Someone must live a very sad life to "pretend" to like a song. I'm not the biggest fan of Hope, but I understand why some people would like the song! The original poster is a sad case.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

people are still slandering hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it? get a job! wash ur pussy! develop taste!

The same people who hate hope are the same people who believe Freak has good lyrics lmao

Just cause you can't shake your ass to her doesn't mean hope isn't cute 

I actually hate it bc I don't have an ipad where I can say hi dad ner5OHt.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

and I meant that shit too <3