Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Have y'all found a possible day? Like a Friday and a day that no other popular singer will release?

other releases don't really come into it tbh, they never have with Lana. it's either going to be:

August 2nd

August 9th

August 16th

August 23rd

August 30th.

Trust this bish to release in a month with 5 Fridays

:deadbanana:

other releases don't really come into it tbh, they never have with Lana. it's either going to be:

August 2nd

August 9th

August 16th

August 23rd

August 30th.

Trust this bish to release in a month with 5 Fridays

:deadbanana:

My money's on the 30th; she will wait as long as possible. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

OMFG ITS HAPPENING

download.png

When someone on here said she mightve been talking about something else in August I legit thought yeah sure new cheek fillers appointment! That makes sense! 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

apparently album cover is black and white and it's coming on the 16th

I was thinking how that would be perfect since it's 1 week before Taylor Swift and you know that week ALL eyes will be on Taylor Swift. But this way Lana gets her moment first.

Lead single on August 2?

Strangely I'm not hyped and not one bit excited about this "coming next month" announcement. My body just cannot have an ounce of trust in her. Pre-order with a date - that's how it's done! I will not fall for the foolery again

Strangely I'm not hyped and not one bit excited about this "coming next month" announcement. My body just cannot have an ounce of trust in her. Pre-order with a date - that's how it's done! I will not fall for the foolery again

This time I will because I have Taylor who can make me happy when Lana drops nothing.

Mfhp.gif

Oh my god she really announced it in August this is awesome!!!!  :excited:  :excited:

Really really hyped for this album, not sure if it's gonna be her best but top 2 or 3 for SURE. Can't wait to listen to it and hear all the songs in full holy FUCK  :deadbanana:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***