Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Hope is that song. I'm just so thirsty for these honest fresh lyrics that avoid LDR tropes and nice new approach to vocals that NFR has, judged on hope and the title track.

This bitch is legit sitting on a mastered finished album for 7 months now. I'm just in awe of what a masterpiece it will be once we actually hear the damn thing 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Y'all in the front row gotta start chanting "Cinnamon"

Won’t do any good. Pretty sure there was/is a video of her listening to the crowd and she heard someone yell for Happiness [is a Butterfly] and she was just like “happiness? ‍♀”

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Nahh they're just gonna start screaming for Radio  :heidi:

What's the thing with people screaming for radio is that a meme or smth? lol Also why out of all of her discography scream for that song? Or is it because of the sweet like cinnamon line. Everything is going over my head, lana killed my last brain cells

Won’t do any good. Pretty sure there was/is a video of her listening to the crowd and she heard someone yell for Happiness [is a Butterfly] and she was just like “happiness? ‍♀”

Yeah and some absolute champion was legit bellowing "CINNAMONNNNNN" over and over in Ben's terrible Malahide live stream and she just said, "okay, so we're just gonna do Venice Bitch ..."

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Hope is that song. I'm just so thirsty for these honest fresh lyrics that avoid LDR tropes and nice new approach to vocals that NFR has, judged on hope and the title track.

This bitch is legit sitting on a mastered finished album for 7 months now. I'm just in awe of what a masterpiece it will be once we actually hear the damn thing

YOU! You get it!!

We're almost through July and still.... nothing wow

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole