Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

so y'all still come here?

So basically I got hexed by none other than Azealia Banks and cursed with the misfortune of having to constantly check this website. I hate this site. I hate everyone on here. I haven't even listened to Lana in days. Help me

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

So basically I got hexed by none other than Azealia Banks and cursed with the misfortune of having to constantly check this website. I hate this site. I hate everyone on here. I haven't even listened to Lana in days. Help me

When the w(b)itch put a hex on Lana it apparently extended to a small and passionate group of her fans. It’s grip is to hold on to us until we hear the song In Your Car in full. Till then we suffer.

the fandom will never forget the wait for this album, truly and utterly torturous. our grandchildren WILL know what she put us through

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

When the w(b)itch put a hex on Lana it apparently extended to a small and passionate group of her fans. It’s grip is to hold on to us until we hear the cover No Surprises in full. Till then we suffer.

tea

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Hopefully NFR will be as cohesive and subtle as Honeymoon. Just with more present and diverse instrumentals, a bit richer production and sound experiments. It has SO much potential. So fucking perfect for the end of the summer....... drop it already challenge I’m literally gonna shit my pants