Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

how long did it take for her other store to be remodeled and the password taken off? can y’all poke around in the code again pls

I think a little over a week, but don't quote me on that

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Ooo, what merch would you would most like to see? I would love a Venice Beach jacket like she's wearing in her profile pic, but altered to be Venice Bitch of course! 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Ooo, what merch would you would most like to see? I would love a Venice Beach jacket like she's wearing in her profile pic, but altered to be Venice Bitch of course! 

I hope we get that too! Maybe with the names of a few songs from the record on the back as well

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i think that jacket is from the same store the patches on her shorts in the album trailer were from and it’s really expensive :toofunny:

edit: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0oc_l5HTTZ/

UbsOye5.png

i think that jacket is from the same store the patches on her shorts in the album trailer were from and it’s really expensive :toofunny:

edit: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0oc_l5HTTZ/

Yeah...the jacket is $228 and the patches are $100 per patch... here's Lust: https://stagprovisions.com/products/ft-lonesome-lust-patch-set-core

I like the Envy one, even though Lana didn't use it! You do get 15% off your first order.  :hooker:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I love this shot of her 

tumblr_pvkkryk0E11r1brdqo5_540.gif

I was listening to "Ultraviolence" earlier and thought how I really want Lana to work with Blake Stranathan again maybe for the next album. He gave us "Cruel world", "Flipside", "Pretty when you cry" and "Guns and Roses". Not even one bad song.

I was listening to "Ultraviolence" earlier and thought how I really want Lana to work with Blake Stranathan again maybe for the next album. He gave us "Cruel world", "Flipside", "Pretty when you cry" and "Guns and Roses". Not even one bad song.

Blake is amazing

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.