Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

yay 3000! thanks to the girls fighting about LFA for the past 100 pages, we wouldn’t of made it here without YOU!

Our power  :hdu:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I can’t believe we’re just about at 3000 pages of this chaos

I feel like we’ve collaborated written a very long, awful, stressed and ultraviolent piece of art

The true “Violet bent backwards over the grass”

OMG. You guys...what if...the REAL violets bent backwards over the grass were the friends we made along the way.  :lmao:  :thumb3:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

i'm just looking forward to when all this becomes about lana's "oddly positioned ears" again

well actually now that you mention it i don't think we should be allowed to say anything critical of lana ever, because she is certainly very sensitive about her mis-positioned ears (who wouldn't be, with ears as egregiously low as hers?), and if we say anything that is not explicitly positive reinforcement, she may think we are discriminating against her on the basis of ear placement and never know a moment of happiness again

it's just the way i feel

Sorry we're doin it!  :godlaugh:

Hmm. ok ok let's see. Not putting much thought as I normally would into it, or tryna put my fantasy setlist bc I mean, there's a new record out nd we have themes to try and guess from so let's see.. well lemme get back to you on that. I know I want her to perform these tracks tho for sure, no order - 

Venice Bitch, MAC, title track, Love Song, The Greatest, California

LFL: Love, LFL

HM: title track, TLY

UV: West Coast

BtD: Blue Jeans 

I'm honestly too excited to think as clearly rn  :hawt:  :thumb2: u go!! 

I know there's zero chance of any of this happening but:

BTD: This is What Makes Us Girls, Lolita, Without You

UV: Flipside, Is This Happiness, Florida Kilos, West Coast

HM: Honeymoon, God Knows I Tried, Freak, Religion

LFL: Heroin, Change, 13 Beaches, Get Free, Cherry

NFR!: The Next Best American Record, Venice Bitch, Mariners apartment complex, Doin' Time, Bartender, Happiness is a Butterfly

giphy.gif

I know there's zero chance of any of this happening but:

BTD: This is What Makes Us Girls, Lolita, Without You

UV: Flipside, Is This Happiness, Florida Kilos, West Coast

HM: Honeymoon, God Knows I Tried, Freak, Religion

LFL: Heroin, Change, 13 Beaches, Get Free, Cherry

NFR!: The Next Best American Record, Venice Bitch, Mariners apartment complex, Doin' Time, Bartender, Happiness is a Butterfly

BTD: Without You, Million Dollar Man, Video Games

UV: West Coast, Flipside, Shades of Cool, Brooklyn Baby, Black Beauty

HM: Swan Song, Music to Watch Boys To, Freak

LFL: Change, Cherry, Heroin

NFR: Venice Bitch, Mariners, Doin' Time, Cinnamon Girl, The Next Best American Record, The Greatest

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

What about all these shitposters

And all their shitposter's shitposters

wtgoc0y.gif

OK page 3001: which one of you bitches is sis? Reveal thyself.

I'm gonna miss this thread... I was literally born here, you can find the placenta in some corner if you look carefully...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i'm just looking forward to when all this becomes about lana's "oddly positioned ears" again

Clearly, it's the crux of all of her, and our, problems.

I'm gonna miss this thread... I was literally born here, you can find the placenta in some corner if you look carefully...

Same.

@ I am COMING for your #6 spot fam ... you need to step it up

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

well actually now that you mention it i don't think we should be allowed to say anything critical of lana ever, because she is certainly very sensitive about her mis-positioned ears (who wouldn't be, with ears as egregiously low as hers?), and if we say anything that is not explicitly positive reinforcement, she may think we are discriminating against her on the basis of ear placement and never know a moment of happiness again

Yeah I fixed our cover, it wasn't very accurate. I think it's better now in terms of ear placement?

fGDn7uH.jpg

when is this damn angel song coming out  :defeated:  you know she could've kept all these one-off singles and covers if she made something for euphoria don't @ me

Yeah I fixed our cover, it wasn't very accurate. I think it's better now in terms of ear placement?

fGDn7uH.jpg

MUCH better. i honestly can't believe we even let the first version see the light of day, how embarrassing

it's just the way i feel

MUCH better. i honestly can't believe we even let the first version see the light of day, how embarrassing

I just feel like accuracy is so important. The LB layout pic was CLEARLY Photoshopped but don't worry, I fixed it.

kv17RFR.jpg

I just feel like accuracy is so important. The LB layout pic was CLEARLY Photoshopped but don't worry, I fixed it.

kv17RFR.jpg

bless your soul  :deadbanana: whatever would we do without lanaboards user rorman nockwell here to reverse and debunk the blatant, rampant photoshop used by the mass media to perpetuate the illusion of lana's ears being normally placed? thank you for your service

it's just the way i feel

Someone explain to me-  WHY??? do you need to know the date of release?  With the entire world crashing down, just knowing that someday we shall have it is good enough for me.

A more important question is- why is Born to Die charting on the Alternative and Rock Album charts, yet is not on the full 200 chart? It defies any rational answer whatsoever.

graham im so sorry sweetie u were right

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.