Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Happy 3000! Miss @@Clampigirl is asleep but she loves you all and cant wait for the album!

And also a special message from a user who's name I forgot LMAO! But I promised them I would post for them incase they missed it. Soooo

"I Love You 3000"

giphy.gif

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Omg.... are you ok??? Y’all- make it make sense. People are discussing the song. I’ve seen like two people accuse her of being “fake woke”, one person kept mentioning fascism and shit (don’t know how it reached to THAT point) and the rest were just discussing their political viewpoints and their skepticism on Lana’s level of awareness but they STILL LIKE the song. Or did you all skip over those parts. Like what’s not clicking? And at no point did I see the members you’re mentioning act self-righteous???

Are YOU okay? This was finished pages ago, but go ahead, keep bringing it up! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3000 pages and still no album

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

y'know what, this is such an awesome place with a wonderful group of people. i've seen so much talent and this thread always makes me laugh. i love the moths and clown noses and the incredible stick figure art and wow it's been quite a ride

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

no negativity on this site thank u

omg yass 3000 pages of pain, discussions n meltdowns!

what do we won?

nothing :D

i am so happy

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Are YOU okay? This was finished pages ago, but go ahead, keep bringing it up!

I’m just catching up because people kept ranting and raving over people having opinions. I’m busy with my fucking life so I’m sorry I can’t keep up with this damn thread. And also, I’m fucking tired of people misconstruing what people say and decide to end it without taking accountability for what they’re doing. It just boggles my mind how some of you are putting words into people’s mouths when they don’t 100% kiss Lana’s ass.