Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

A Lust patch...a Wrath patch... and a 3000 PAGES PATCH for everyone to sew on their ass!  :lmao:

hey what happened to violent bent backwards over the trash

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

We could say the same things to you both. Both of you are being extremely self-righteous right now, so it's best that we all just stop overreacting and end the discussion right here.

Omg.... are you ok??? Y’all- make it make sense. People are discussing the song. I’ve seen like two people accuse her of being “fake woke”, one person kept mentioning fascism and shit (don’t know how it reached to THAT point) and the rest were just discussing their political viewpoints and their skepticism on Lana’s level of awareness but they STILL LIKE the song. Or did you all skip over those parts. Like what’s not clicking? And at no point did I see the members you’re mentioning act self-righteous???

omg not the political debates again.......................

I was listening to "Ultraviolence" earlier and thought how I really want Lana to work with Blake Stranathan again maybe for the next album. He gave us "Cruel world", "Flipside", "Pretty when you cry" and "Guns and Roses". Not even one bad song.

this post implying guns and roses isn't bad is awfully bold on this forum but ur correct and u should say it

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I can’t believe we’re just about at 3000 pages of this chaos

I feel like we’ve collaborated written a very long, awful, stressed and ultraviolent piece of art

The true “Violet bent backwards over the grass”

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Happy 3000! Congrats for being so patient, people.

(I'm barely here anymore but still happy 3000)

Can't believe I'll say this but I hope the next eras are like this

Also posting in behalf of skinny legend  @WildMustang     :hooker:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif