Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Does anybody have the print of the last post Taylor did? It was deleted right after and I never got to see it, was everything just cancelled?  :crossed:

Last tweet was just the link for the NFR pre-order...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Does anybody have the print of the last post Taylor did? It was deleted right after and I never got to see it, was everything just cancelled? :crossed:

It was a picture of Ben where he dm’d them and said “I’ll email you” and the caption was “u little fuckers”

Last tweet was just the link for the NFR pre-order...

See my post above

Speaking from personal experience: yes this is a valid fear.

Also, when I drive fast (wind in my hair) with the windows down, I can hear my eyelashes swinging, the glue is struggling & the hairs are up. On the highway & I’m singing: ooh baby, no baby don’t come off.

has ur lash ever fallen off while texting and driving 607339502884880423.png?v=1

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

has ur lash ever fallen off while texting and driving 607339502884880423.png?v=1

It sounds like you already know the answer to that

Also I hope u asked my son for permission before utilizing him

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Unpopular opinion:

all Lorde's music ages like milk :teehee:

Don’t you insult the best album of 2013 like that again

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Where do we go from here? Now that NFR will be released soon

Eventually to a post release thread

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I shouldn't have done it but I read it in your letter

You said to a friend that you wish you were doing 

I wanted to call you but I didn't say a thing

b3HfCwY.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lake Flaccid

8LQ1.gif

Well when pre release dies we can all meet up in GTA

Grand Theft Album?

8LQ1.gif

Grand Theft Album?

me stealthily removing all the uo nfr vinyls from an urban outfitters near me in an attempt to erase that cover abomination from our collective memories

it's just the way i feel