Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Its sad but true that Doin' Time should have been edited to include extended ad lib vocals on the album, VB should have been extended to 12 minutes with the instrumentals from her festival tour, and hope should have been remastered with a full orchestra instrumental and background vocals, but instead lazy Lana decided to leave stale, year old tracks on the album the way they are. The only thing that was perfect as is was Mariners God Complex  :hooker:

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

unpopular opinion but NFR is the song that excites me the least tbh

Yeah same, also with HIAB and Love song, I’m so thirsty for California, FIILY and the greatest on the other side !

For me it's fuck it I love you. The snippet is not that impressive when you contrast it to the other tracks but hopefully the full song will be great.

Its sad but true that Doin' Time should have been edited to include extended ad lib vocals on the album, VB should have been extended to 12 minutes with the instrumentals from her festival tour, and hope should have been remastered with a full orchestra instrumental and background vocals, but instead lazy Lana decided to leave stale, year old tracks on the album the way they are. The only thing that was perfect as is was Mariners God Complex  :hooker:

have you heard the full album or something?  :crossed:

NFR and HIAB are my least anticipated tracks honestly

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Well, I gotta admit I'm truly hyped for the title track since the day Lana posted the first snippet :defeated:

The strings on the chorus are so beautiful and the way she snapped with those lyrics :oprah: jesus

Pretty sure it will slay, mark my words :hooker:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

That means 10k is guaranteed for her first week of the release right? If so, having already 10k copies sold just because of another version of the vinyl points to the fact that she may be really getting that billboard number 1 huh?

Or I'm just delusional and don't know how to estimate numbers and she's getting another number 2 lol

It’ll be difficult to debut at #1 but it’s not impossible and tbh I think this album will sell more copies than LFL and Honeymoon. Having consistent album sales is more important than a #1

Only 5k were sold online. The other half were for stores. At least that’s what I read.

Well... even 5k sales is a lot

California, The Greatest, & Love Song are the Holy Trinity. Bartender is untouchable. Cinnamon Girl, HTD, and TNBAR are a slay. The four singles she already released are past their prime, its true, but MAC & VB are still looking very nice in the rearview mirror. FIILY, HIAB, & title track are cute. There are no bad songs. Say it with me ladies, NO BAD SONGS

edit: oop i forgot about hope

California, The Greatest, & Love Song are the Holy Trinity. Bartender is untouchable. Cinnamon Girl, HTD, and TNBAR are a slay. The four singles she already released are past their prime, its true, but MAC & VB are still looking very nice in the rearview mirror. FIILY, HIAB, & title track are cute. There are no bad songs. Say it with me ladies, NO BAD SONGS

edit: oop i forgot about hope

I still think MAC & VB are two of her best, but otherwise, you have spilled nothing but facts. Hope is automatically my least favorite 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I still think MAC & VB are two of her best, but otherwise, you have spilled nothing but facts. Hope is automatically my least favorite 

Mac & Vb are still very sweet but lets get real. You don't release songs and then put them on your album a year later and expect them to still be fresh. hope is cute and nothing more  :hooker:

Mac & Vb are still very sweet but lets get real. You don't release songs and then put them on your album a year later and expect them to still be fresh. hope is cute and nothing more  :hooker:

Not many of Lana's songs get stale for me. Maybe because I don't overplay her, but the only music that she's released that isn't fresh to me anymore is Paradise lol 

same. big same.

Love Song, Happiness is a Butterfly, and The Next Best American Record are my trinity

giphy.gif

I think California, Happiness is a Butterfly and Cinnamon will be my trinity. Love Song is a strong fourth.

But I am sure there will be surprises once we hear the songs in full.