Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

jack got pegged by lana

With a usb stuck inside him with the abloom on it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

With a usb stuck inside him with the abloom on it

"Norman Fucking Rockwell: Japanese Deluxe Edition, now including bonus track Rectal Devastation!"

it's just the way i feel

Lana going back to rock-oriented songs make me appreciate LFL more as a venture into electropop and hip-hop influence, but it's still Lana's weakest album because it wasn't edited enough. 

She's just at her best when harmonizing over a guitar. 

okay so i've always hated that line (when i played Hope for my english teacher i was cringing as i heard it and felt so embarrassed) but this is a hot take. this makes a lot of sense and i really like it. god this is so fucking sexy wow

what a fucking lyricist! what a fucking interpretation!

hold up, you played Hope for your English teacher?? Lana having an affair w her teacher at boarding school teas  :hooker:

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

okay so i've always hated that line (when i played Hope for my english teacher i was cringing as i heard it and felt so embarrassed) but this is a hot take. this makes a lot of sense and i really like it. god this is so fucking sexy wow

what a fucking lyricist! what a fucking interpretation!

...you played it to your english teacher?? That’s so weird to me lol

On another not she did say that the song was full of easter eggs that only she understood so it might be one of them

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I secretly hope TikTok finds Cinnamon Girl

Why would you wish such an unholy concept upon the universe like this

jack got pegged by lana

Sis wasn’t kidding when she said “I’m ur man”

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif