Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Most: California, Bartender, Love Song

Least: HTD and Happiness is a Butterfly

Literally the same exact answer + NFR for most excited

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Literally the same exact answer + NFR for most excited

Yes! I forgot about the title track. 

Are you going to listen to the new songs or wait until the album?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i really hope she includes an unreleased song in her setlist for the NFR tour like she did with endless summer and la to the moon. her performances of us against the world, serial killer and you can be the boss were so pretty.  :aw:

Are you going to listen to the new songs or wait until the album?

I've been tearing around in my fucking pijamas all day pondering this question. I still don't have a solid answer. 2 other songs when we've already heard this much. I think i'm gonna control myself and hopefully not listen to them. Maybe I'll watch the videos on mute so I can see visuals at least lol

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Made up a setlist for the NFR! tour. Tried to include a good balance of all the albums, with particular emphasis on NFR. Split into three "acts" that have songs that work well together thematically/sonically. Each of the acts is named after a 20th century California-set film that relates to the songs (e.g. The Endless Summer is a 1966 surf film). / = medley

ACT ONE: The Endless Summer

Music To Watch Boys To

Cinnamon Girl

West Coast

13 Beaches

High By The Beach

Mariners Apartment Complex

Ride

ACT TWO: Sunset Boulevard

Is This Happiness / Happiness is a Butterfly

The Greatest

Pretty When I Cry

NFR

Hope / Change / LFA 

California

Get Free

National Anthem

ACT THREE: Kiss Me Deadly

Off To The Races

Cherry

Ultraviolence

Love Song

Salvatore

Video Games

Venice Bitch

brb going to create this playlist when the album comes out

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i really hope she includes an unreleased song in her setlist for the NFR tour like she did with endless summer and la to the moon. her performances of us against the world, serial killer and you can be the boss were so pretty.  :aw:

I just want California and BAR to be on the tour setlist or at least sing them a few times.

I just want California and BAR to be on the tour setlist or at least sing them a few times.

since California is looking to be one of the fan favorites outside of Cinnamon Girl, I see it becoming The Blackest Day/Heroin of the album where she never performs it, or never performs it in full. 

Ladies what songs are we most and least excited for? I want to hear opinions :hooker:

Most: Happiness is a Butterfly, How to Disappear, Love song

Least: California, Norman Fucking Rockwell

giphy.gif

since California is looking to be one of the fan favorites outside of Cinnamon Girl, I see it becoming The Blackest Day/Heroin of the album where she never performs it, or never performs it in full. 

We just always adore those songs she finds uncomfortable to do live. :teehee:

Am I the only who isn't excited for Cinnamon Girl? Since we got the first snippet of it i'm not excited at all to bear it.

original.gif

Am I the only who isn't excited for Cinnamon Girl? Since we got the first snippet of it i'm not excited at all to bear it.

I go back and forth with it. I like the snippets, but I don't think it will be one of my favorites by any means.

If the autograph is on a separate piece of paper doesn’t that mean that their plan is to have her sign on a few, scan those, then make thousands of it to the people that purchased it? ._. No bueno.

I don't think they'd just scan it because people would be able to tell it was scanned rather than signed and get rightfully pissed bc they paid for the 'signed art card' in the price breakdown. But tbh there's nothing explicitly saying it was signed by her so I'm  :creep:

locals only

If the autograph is on a separate piece of paper doesn’t that mean that their plan is to have her sign on a few, scan those, then make thousands of it to the people that purchased it? ._. No bueno.

oh fuck oh fuck i didn't even think it could get worse  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

:smile3:

I wonder who’s gonna sign my signed copy this time. I’d prefer Ed, but Ben is fine. As long as it isn’t Chuck!

skirtsandsuits will sign yours luv x

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I'm not gonna listen to these two new songs nor will i watch the music video but im excited to read through this thread tomorrow and hear everyones thoughts on FIILY. It sounds like a really interesting song, i wonder what visuals the MV will have?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

As someone who has only listened to her studio albums (aside from AKA Lizzy Grant) and never listened to any Miss Del Rey unreleased material, what are the tracks I definitely need to check out?

giphy.gif