Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ah the good old days; a lead single a couple of months before the new album and then a whole cd of new songs. And now you have so many songs and snippets released ahead of time that to call an album "highly anticipated sounds almost absurd. I'm sure a time will come when the only song that hasn't been heard when the album is released is the bonus track.

Ah the good old days; a lead single a couple of months before the new album and then a whole cd of new songs. And now you have so many songs and snippets released ahead of time that to call an album "highly anticipated sounds almost absurd. I'm sure a time will come when the only song that hasn't been heard when the album is released is the bonus track.

just don’t listen to the song until the 30th then who fucking cares

I miss the UV pre-release days

original.gif

Is it coming out at 12pm there? Isn't it usually at 12am?

I think it's pm, but not sure, now that you say. I've always been able to listen to the songs from 12pm onwards when she releases them in NZ.

I think it's pm, but not sure, now that you say. I've always been able to listen to the songs from 12pm onwards when she releases them in NZ.

That's because New Zealand is in a different timezone than Spain. We usually get leaks at 1pm or 2pm our time, which is around 12 AM in NZ.

I miss the UV pre-release days

Yeah when she released 4 singles (West Coast, Shades of Cool, Ultraviolence, Brooklyn Baby) before the album came out and had a demo (Black Beauty) leaked.

That’s exactly the place we’re currently at with NFR.

Yeah when she released 4 singles (West Coast, Shades of Cool, Ultraviolence, Brooklyn Baby) before the album came out and had a demo (Black Beauty) leaked.

That’s exactly the place we’re currently at with NFR.

i think he meant the snippets & sharing them on her ig so it would be no surprises when ppl listen the album they'd be familiar

but personally i have no problem with that i mean i didn't listen to any of em until now so problem solved 

:smile3:

If the good ol days are so good then why are u listening to all the songs/snippets now?

Wait until the album comes out without listening to any songs/snippets and enjoy it if that really is your preferred method

No one is forcing you to do otherwise. Lana never made u listen to anything she posted, and I doubt you're being subjected to her on the radio very often. Most definitely NOT snippets anyways. 

So where are u hearing all of these songs/snippets, if not via your own choice?

It ain't that serious lmfao. Go relish in the good ol days if u love it so much

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

If you don't have the will power to control and hold yourself back from listening to snippets, that's not Lana's fault. It's your own, but i'm sure your ego won't be able to handle some stranger on a message board telling you that

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The Greatest >>> Norman Fucking Rockwell, Mariners Apartment Complex, Venice Bitch, Fuck It I Love You, Doin' Time, Love Song, Cinnamon Girl, How To Disappear, California, The Next Best American Record, Bartender, Happiness Is A Butterfly, hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

c5a8e1a84ea0d4a25bca422a5c41c44b111853ce

see now this is what i'm talking about people

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF