Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Did new snippets leak I AM CONFUSION

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Did new snippets leak I AM CONFUSION

A new snippet of FIILY is circulating. Won’t say where but fairly easy to find

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Oh wow, the transition from verse to chorus is beautiful oh wow oh wow

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i loved bartender snippet but i totally get what she meant when she said "weird"...it is very weird.. maybe the snippet isnt even the weird part, but something about it feels very different from really any lana song. it almost feels like it can be a soundtrack to some weird rom-com

i loved bartender snippet but i totally get what she meant when she said "weird"...it is very weird.. maybe the snippet isnt even the weird part, but something about it feels very different from really any lana song. it almost feels like it can be a soundtrack to some weird rom-com

I feel the same way. Usually I can find some parallels between Lana songs, but Bartender is unlike any Lana song that I have personally heard. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

What if she releases the title track next Friday. We’ll have heard half the album by the week its releasedtumblr_m8qczpFoM81r3ty02o1_500.gif

I hope she doesn’t really because then we have heard majority of songs

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance