Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The new FIILY literally has an extra 2 seconds on it. It’s exactly like the last snippet......why yall screaming...

It's literally has 15 extra seconds and lets us hear what the verse sounds like.

It may or may not be on VK, but you need to log in to listen (I think you can use your FB account, though, if you don't have a VK)

ETA: nm it's been taken doen

did someone rip it so it can make its way to my inbox?

im getting too impatient 

nvm i found it

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

you guys I need some advice.

I'm debating whether or not I try and hold off listening to FIILY and TG until the album. Is it worth it? Obvious reason is because I want more new music when I hear the album for the first time, since we have so much today.

do you guys think it's worth it?

nice cocc bro

I'm debating whether or not I try and hold off listening to FIILY and TG until the album. Is it worth it? Obvious reason is because I want more new music when I hear the album for the first time, since we have so much today.

No

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

you'll still have like 7 new songs on the 30th

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Do we know for sure it's coming at midnight NZ time? Could it be a worldwide release at midnight PST?

i think if it was a worldwide release it would be announced somewhere. :ohno:

Do we know for sure it's coming at midnight NZ time? Could it be a worldwide release at midnight PST?

I don't think Lana has ever done a midnight PST release, she always releases the music at local midnight so we get it from NZ first unless it's released through radio

I just don’t get why if this is the “first” single to promote the album (that’s out in 15 days) why she does not promote the single? She really only gonna say “hey new single out xx”?

She could have had at least a radio premiere or something