Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I feel like I’m on a boat lol the cover art is really fitting well

I get what you mean. Specially the transition to the pre-chorus, and the use of the guitar on it. Reminds me a lot of the most delicate pieces done by John Frusciante, as Venice Bitch already did. 

This one -mix of the original Bowie's song in which Frusciante collaborated- is, i think, a good example of the echoes of his work on Lana's new sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8nuT1rDB7o

I feel like it's going to lead to a guitar instrumental section  :flutter:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I get what you mean. Specially the transition to the pre-chorus, and the use of the guitar on it. Reminds me a lot of the most delicate pieces done by John Frusciante, as Venice Bitch already did. 

This one -mix of the original Bowie's song in which Frusciante collaborated- is, i think, a good example of the echoes of his work on Lana's new sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8nuT1rDB7o

Loved this song!

does the site have other NFR snippets? im scared to look i dont want my laptop hacked LMAO

Never fear! I'm on it on my work laptop :rip:

But I don't think there's anything else

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

does the site have other NFR snippets? im scared to look i dont want my laptop hacked LMAO

Nope, it's just the new FIILY preview 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The snippet has me very very excited. Love the verses and the energy. The dream a little dream a little dream of me part has been one of my fave lines since the original snippets. Really looking forward to hearing the whole track! Cannot wait to hear how it develops and kind of curious about the bridge. Hopefully NZ gets it and DOESNT upload it for us all to NOT listen to lol!