Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

was it actually the Billie Eilish girl? Omg I'm dying, who would have thought this would be how it leaked

i think it was her because from what i've gathered here she had posted a video of her listening to California (i'm not sure i haven't seen it)

Imagine if she cancels the album.

I wouldn’t blame her. the amount of work and feelings and heartache that went into this album and for it to be half ass leaked from a phone recording. it’s terrible.

giphy.gif

I can't find Tap Management's UK phone number but here's their US one if anyone wants to call and tell them so they maybe release the album now since they probably haven't noticed themselves yet  424-382-1082

i think it was her because from what i've gathered here she had posted a video of her listening to California (i'm not sure i haven't seen it)

I saw that video but then she deleted everything and she seemed sorry, she even invented a story of how it was fake. I honestly think it was someone else that also got the tape early.

The true question is who even buys JUST a K7 tape.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

DO I REALLY HAVE TO WARN THE 33 PEOPLE THAT WERE REPORTED IN THE LAST HOUR

what did i miss

People constantly asking for a link, and many times.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Sorry but if you guys keep asking for SHITTY links it will stay this way.

I can't believe y'all been waiting for this damn album and now are crying for absolute low quality RECORDINGS FROM A CASSETTE.

I'll open this in 1 hour. If I see another user asking for links I'll have to warn the 33 people + anyone else who dares to ruin this even more.

I love y'all

Sincerely,

daddy of the year x