Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Btw, do NOT pm me because I do NOT want to listen to the FULL ALBUM 'til it gets released, that's why I do NOT want anyone to pm me the FULL ALBUM

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please do not request links for leaks of content set to be officially released.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I don't care what y'all say but I am 100% sure California (and many other LDR songs post-UV...) are about Barrie :defeated:

I started crying on California

All my life I had more faith in their relationship than my parents' one lol and this one fucked me up on so many levels it has to be about Barrie

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

It's what she deserves... Imagine if we hadn't had the album teased for A WHOLE NORMAN FUCKING YEAR , how fed we would be from just MAC, VB, hope! How pleasantly shocked and thrilled to hear Coriander Grrrl for the first time, etc etc. We'd be so grateful and not desperate for leaks. But the reality? It's what she deserves lol, she asked for this

I just can't believe that out of everything, it had to be a tape. Which store even got the product so early and decided to just ship it before the 30th?

I bet it was her own shop that shipped them early.

Mfhp.gif

I don’t know what she should do: rush release it? The leak is lq, but still there are two weeks before the release. How could UO already send the cassette? It can’t take 2 weeks to be shipped...

And that puta who leaked it and is now « scared » and cries (from what I understand)???? Was it that difficult to listen to the damn album alone in your room and not post anything?!? Is it that hard to think before acting?!?? Stupid bitch.

I just wanna have this album on Spotify, stream it to my Sonos and dance all night and have the complete experience

FILY is a mess when it comes to quality, The Greatest is on fucking Google Play and nothing sits right yet

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too