Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Does anyone else get Goldfrapp's "Seventh Tree" vibes on the title track? Or is it just me?.

Didn't know about this album till now, but being the first song named "Clowns", surely you'll be right! -Loving it, by the way-

this made me laugh. hes just now asking for where the links are. shouldnt they have been on this hours ago sir

They dont really care, do they? Its all over the internet now and they still didnt even delete one.

Didn't know about this album till now, but being the first song named "Clowns", surely you'll be right! -Loving it, by the way-

im dead

I don’t get why a lot of people hate on lanas managers so much.

I know there were problems with leaks and other stuff , but 1) I’m not sure if it’s Ben and ED fault and 2) Lana’s always acting like she’s happy with them as managers at all.. and if she thinks they are good at doing their jobs I’m not judging tbh. Shes the one who has to be OK with them, not any fan x)

Yes!! Lmaooo I was just going to say that. LMAO

It's a lovely album.

It reminds me a bit of Julia Jacklin and Sufjan Stevens... Very beautiful!

Ok but why most of the songs don't have bridges wtf

Haven't listened, but I was afraid it would be this way. The songs are super short IN MY HONEST OPINION. When we got the lengths and y'all were like yaaass I was like ??? They're short, considering how slow, quiet, hazy and instrument-focused the album is

Unnnngh this comment is killing me.....(I'm not listening to anything til the album's release), I'll have to get back to you on that but you have excited me

Please do! There's just something about it that reminded me of two songs in particular. Seventh Tree is stunning. Such a tender and beautiful album. <3

ok if it doesn't have bridges it's not going to top honeymoon

Venice bitch breaking a sweat being a beacon for this album for so long. Honeymoon is my favorite but Venice has been on repeat for almost as long as BTD was here.