Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i'm highkey laughing because so many of you absolutely wanted BAR on this record but in the end she didn't change A THING in the production and she changed the lyrics in the worst possible way so yeah we're going to have in in 320 kbps but it definitely wasn't worth it to me, the spot coulda been used in a better way

I definitely wasn't one of those people. As soon as I saw it on the tracklist I started sweating. She basically pulled a BPBP on it, but worse.

My dramatic mind is telling me right now this ruins NFR for me, but it'll probably just end up being a skip for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i don't even know why i have a warning point - but i have one mbK53xg.gif

allegedly you were discussing an off-topic artisté in this thread

"she should've scrapped this" "she should have kept that" "this one is the equivalent of that one" girl you're literally listening to a 21kpbs cassette rip recorded from a samsung s3 with broken speakers, at least keep your impressions until you hear them in proper quality mbK53xg.gif

Equivalent to the group of people who try to persuade people to wait for the release

I'd really love guys if u put spoilers whenever you mention something about tracks that haven't been released officially cause I'm sure other users haven't listened to the leaks. Love x

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Of course it was gonna leak from a fucking cassette. I mean. This entire era was/is an incredible M E S S so this makes perfect sense. Also I wonder if Lana really cares, didn't she say once "I kinda don't have a plan about the release" or something? So maybe this is all on purpose idk.

can't wait for a £500 boxset including different types of organic teabags, an USB featuring the entire album + 1 new 50 second, instrumental track of jack playing the same 2 chords :defeated: @TheBoss

"different types of organic teabags"

GTFO :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

I'm cackling

8nl2OpX.png

cannot wait to listen to (some) of these tracks live i am SO EXCITED i really can't wait, and the setlist potential too omg  :dance:

this was definitely one of my favorite days as a fan. not bc the album leaked (and i have not heard it), but because of the multiple extremely funny posts in the past 6 hours or so :lmao:

Well, it can always be worse.

It could have been a Vulnicura/God's Favorite Customer kind of situation.

Siempre hay alguien más cagado que uno :rip:.

8nl2OpX.png

This is a stress, not having heard any new snippets but being all the way updated on you guys haha. First off without listening if I have to go to bat for Love Song, I will. Did the same for White Mustang, poor baby ripped apart. 2nd, BAR always sounded wordy to me even in the demo, and I haven't listened to it in ages so hopefully it shines the same as it did.