Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I feel like The Greatest has a better chance of getting radio play

I don’t wanna get my hopes up, but I hope The Greatest becomes a hit, at least on radio. It’s so grand, it deserves to be a hit.

It’s a shame rock radio is pretty sexist (at least around here) because The Greatest would totally work on rock stations better than most of the newer electronic-rap-rock stuff they play these days (but since rock stations didn’t pick up VB, i doubt they’ll pick up this one either)

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I don’t wanna get my hopes up, but I hope The Greatest becomes a hit, at least on radio. It’s so grand, it deserves to be a hit.

It’s a shame rock radio is pretty sexist (at least around here) because The Greatest would totally work on rock stations better than most of the newer electronic-rap-rock stuff they play these days (but since rock stations didn’t pick up VB, i doubt they’ll pick up this one either)

I doubt radio stations picked up VB simply because there was no radio edit ever made and it was such an explicit song.

The Greatest however, is much more appealing to the GP ear

I doubt radio stations picked up VB simply because there was no radio edit ever made and it was such an explicit song.

The Greatest however, is much more appealing to the GP ear

I hope they pick up The Greatest, but rock stations over here don’t play any modern women at all and play only a select few older ones. Rock stations didn’t pick up MAC either and it was as rock as lots of 60s/70s stuff they play and way more rock than the new stuff they play. But I’m still hoping for them to see the errors of their ways and pick up The Greatest. They likely still won’t though. Rock stations should’ve also picked up West Coast and Shades of Cool a few years ago too but didn’t (at least around here). Also they play the full version of Free Bird here so they should’ve picked up Venice Bitch.

So I know I said I wouldn’t be buying the album this time around but does anyone know a way to get the glitter cassette in the US? Bc I need it

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

i know she was simpelly drawing nothing on the short video but it kinda reminded me of her drawing that she posted a while ago

1zyom4b50hk21.jpg

here https://www.instagram.com/p/BuqUQ2Rj0E2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

But imagine this actually is the finished product in the video??!?! Omg

Do we know when exactly that scene was filmed?

i know she was simpelly drawing nothing on the short video but it kinda reminded me of her drawing that she posted a while ago

1zyom4b50hk21.jpg

here https://www.instagram.com/p/BuqUQ2Rj0E2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I mean she WAS using neon green so maybe. This is the first thing I thought of too :lmao:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass