Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This interview is a mess lmao

Yeah, I feel nobody asks her interesting stuff it's always kind of boring questions where she just says like "oh the shooting are so scary we were all worried" stuff anyone would say.

People should ask her about interesting things in the songs like the references to some songs and things like that and why she includes them and what they mean to her.

Funny how @ evilentity can point out the Mike Love/Kanye hypocrisy but I can't. :rip:

Lana doesn’t even fucking mention Mike Love and he’s the only Beach Boy with those shitty opinions. The only Beach Boy she mentioned was Dennis, who she probably likes due to his manson lsd orgies. But if Mike Love is up for discussion, why don’t we talk about how Brian Wilson, the band’s leader, has always been way more progressive than any of his contemporaries and the exact opposite of his bigoted cousin?

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Yeah, I feel nobody asks her interesting stuff it's always kind of boring questions where she just says like "oh the shooting are so scary we were all worried" stuff anyone would say.

People should ask her about interesting things in the songs like the references to some songs and things like that and why she includes them and what they mean to her.

I agree, we should get you there. I'm not kidding

Lana doesn’t even fucking mention Mike Love and he’s the only Beach Boy with those shitty opinions. The only Beach Boy she mentioned was Dennis, who she probably likes due to his manson lsd orgies. But if Mike Love is up for discussion, why don’t we talk about how Brian Wilson, the band’s leader, has always been way more progressive than any of his contemporaries and the exact opposite of his bigoted cousin?

An intellectual over here.