Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't think she should be calling anyone out, but it would be cool if she at least publically acknowledged the issue before going after other people's politics.

I think if this was 2012-2014 she would at least be asked about it, but her interviews are all contrived and planned in advance now. She really only agrees to sit down with people who won't put her in a difficult position and instead ask about her favorite Gucci perfume, which is understandable, but I wouldn't place hope in hearing some kind of acknowledgement.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Are you sure you're a Lana fan? Like, you hate her inspirations, and her references, and the sound of her music and also her production and everything. Like yeah I've hated her with a passion before but there were still songs that I totally adored and could sing to, you just seem to hate everything. What are you doing here lol

Right? lol I don't even know what to say cause I feel like we're talking to a hater

Are you sure you're a Lana fan? Like, you hate her inspirations, and her references, and the sound of her music and also her production and everything. Like yeah I've hated her with a passion before but there were still songs that I totally adored and could sing to, you just seem to hate everything. What are you doing here lol

I love Lana's music and I love Elvis' music. I don't love Lana saying she wants to makeout with a pedophile and overall selectively choosing who to criticize, and with far less sins at hand than her long term idols. 

when was that interview from? like 2012? back when she was also friends with Kanye. people change, opinions change, etc.

She just submitted her song Elvis where she romanticizes him to his documentary this year. 

I love Lana's music and I love Elvis' music. I don't love Lana saying she wants to makeout with a pedophile and overall selectively choosing who to criticize, and with far less sins at hand than her long term idols.

u dont even act like u love her music though... like, at all

giphy.gif

Really? I kinda love Lana saying she wants to makeout with a pedophile. That's like 20% of why I bought BTD subconsciously lol

u dont even act like u love her music though... like, at all

Based on my opinion on some NFR songs? And not on my praise for BTD, P, UV, HM? In that case most of this forum must hate her due to the daily LFL lashings. Make it make sense. 

She just submitted her song Elvis where she romanticizes him to his documentary this year. 

she did THAT. and all you did was submit hate on here that you got laughed at for 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

She just contributed her song Elvis where she romanticizes him to his documentary this year.

a documentary that (if im not mistaken) criticizes him quite a bit (especially for taking credit for music invented by black people)

giphy.gif

she did THAT. and all you did was submit hate on here that you got laughed at for 

Why do u keep trying to get my attention I've ignored like 10 of ur posts lmao 

Anyway, she sure did do that. 

a documentary that (if im not mistaken) criticizes him quite a bit (especially for taking credit for music invented by black people)

And the song and her admiration displays the opposite. 

Why do u keep trying to get my attention I've ignored like 10 of ur posts lmao 

Anyway, she sure did do that. 

don't be scared to talk to me. i do well with bitches who think they're extra special and smarter than everyone else

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*