Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

California is absolutely fucking wrecking me. It's such an emotionally heavy, powerful song. The "We'll do whatever you want, we'll go wherever how far, we'll hit up all the old places" literally gave me chills. @PARADIXO, I understand where you're coming from with associating the song with a difficult relationship. I feel you, and I'm sorry you're experiencing that. :(

Haven't heard the song yet but I feel you in a way. The boy that I'm in love with lives very far away from me and he's often feeling low and wishes he could move on and travel. All I want sometimes is take him in my arms and make him feel a love he has never felt before. I wish I could tell him face to face that he can rely on me. And I wish I could take him anywhere he wants just to see him smile. So the lyrics of California really speak to me

:defeated: let's be strong babe

Also the fact that the moment the broke up with me he started dating a guy much much much handsome than me kdnsaldjnas bye ill kms :)

Since we're talking about California... is this song about Franchezko or whataver his name was?  :teehee:

I think we agreed that the whole album is about Barrie period

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

There's no point in romanticizing them either, they're not going to hear it after all and it just makes her work look hypocritical to romanticize all these horrible people but go after the lesser of two evils to boot. Like I said, prioritize one or don't bother with the wishy-washy social commentary.

Oh yeah let's pretend Elvis and Lennon didn't exist. lol

:defeated: let's be strong babe

Also the fact that the moment the broke up with me he started dating a guy much much much handsome than me kdnsaldjnas bye ill kms :)

Maybe that guy is the best for him but you'll be the best for someone too. If he started dating someone else immediately after breaking up with you, he wasn't worth it. I love you keep going <3

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Oh yeah let's pretend Elvis and Lennon didn't exist. lol

Yeah you're right let's say we wanna make out with a pedophile like Elvis in interviews instead. Give it up

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I think it's both. I don't think she should be calling anyone out, but it would be cool if she at least publically acknowledged the issue before going after other people's politics.

i agree with this but there's no reason for people to be mad at her for feeling kanye supporting trump is a loss. she can do both and i hope she acknowledges this eventually.

giphy.gif

Rumor has it that the NFR we have is a demo album and all of the final versions were leaked right here in that "chat" box. We just gotta discover how to get in

uUKbDhA.png

lana is in studio right now re-recording the album because all we need this era is one more flex from her

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Yeah you're right let's say we wanna make out with a pedophile like Elvis in interviews instead. Give it up

Are you sure you're a Lana fan? Like, you hate her inspirations, and her references, and the sound of her music and also her production and everything. Like yeah I've hated her with a passion before but there were still songs that I totally adored and could sing to, you just seem to hate everything. What are you doing here lol

when was that interview from? like 2012? back when she was also friends with Kanye. people change, opinions change, etc.

giphy.gif