Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana’s hyper fixation on Kanye is weird. That’s all.

Everyone's hyper fixation on Kanye is weird. The guy is obviously going through some problems, he did some controversial shit yes but most of it was years ago, now he's just doing some church services and people can't seem to move on.

Politics as in her distaste for Kanye's Trump support contradicting her romanticism of her other idols fuckery. Clueless :rip:

you still said the word political. you never clarified whether you were talking about kanye, trump, lennon, or karl fucking marx, luv.

giphy.gif

I don't want to delve into politics, Lana does, and she's doing a bad job at it :rip:

Imagine simplifying domestic violence & pedophilia down to nothing but political agendas like u just did. Couldn't be me. 

"i dont want to delve into politics" BITCH HOW tell me HOW actually stupid are you? commenting politics is also being a part of politics and ESPECIALLY  criticizing what others do politically. its ALL politics and you're delving deep into it

i cant believe that someone with this mindset is trying to teach US something ??

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

That only bothered me in HTD and maybe the verses in HiaB. I thought the volume of the vocals were tooo low compared to the chorus, it's weird

Personally it bothers me on

HIAB, The greatest, HTD, Venice Bitch

on the other tracks I just feel like she often sound like a whisper.

Lana’s hyper fixation on Kanye is weird. That’s all.

Lana still isn't over the media dragging her for things she would say and do but finds comfort in joining the witch hunt on Kanye. For someone who complains about media crucifixion so much you would think that she wouldn't selectively choose who to have a hard on for. 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

the real question is why is Valerie even on this forum in the first place? All you’re doing is shitting all over Lana, her career, her music, her opinions, the album, her political views, and so on

Like we GET IT you don’t fucking like her get the fuck off Lanaboards sis holy shittttt

Every single thing you write is so negative I just don’t get it? Find a hobby!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I want to add to my review that the songs are extremely short / poorly executed

No need to, it's already a well known fact  :hooker:

i guess i never realized this, but the chorus of 'fuck it i love you' is instrumentally different in the CD version. it doesn't include the dark paradise demo drums.

pass me my vape.