Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

and if YOU want to delve into politics, maybe you should get off the laptop and go do something to make a change?

she's an intellectual trust her process. right now she's to busy being triggered because lana wants to use her own damn mouth for "kissing a pedophile"

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

and if YOU want to delve into politics, maybe you should get off the laptop and go do something to make a change?

I don't want to delve into politics, Lana does, and she's doing a bad job at it :rip:

Imagine simplifying domestic violence & pedophilia down to nothing but political agendas like u just did. Couldn't be me. 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I think we agreed that the whole album is about Barrie period

does anyone know what he's up to? I was torn between that song being about francesco or barrie so I tried to get some news on them but barrie like vanished from the face of the earth

I don't want to delve into politics, Lana does, and she's doing a bad job at it :rip:

Imagine simplifying domestic violence & pedophilia down to nothing but political agendas like u just did. Couldn't be me.

i never said it was political. you did.

giphy.gif

does anyone know what he's up to? I was torn between that song being about francesco or barrie so I tried to get some news on them but barrie like vanished from the face of the earth

He’s released a few weak singles in the last 8 months, and is back in Scotland. I wish he would reform Kassidy; they were such a terrific band, and his songwriting and vocals have suffered since.

I said domestic violence & pedophilia are nothing but political agendas? Where? Quote it.

If she's wanting to delve into politics she will need to accept that these questions will be brought up by people. It's not a problem for her considering she only participates in pre-approved interviews nowadays, but yeah. :rip:

giphy.gif