Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Kanye loves Ultraviolence.

video_image-309228.jpg

Taste

assholes are people too and can have a good opinion or two

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

What song do you think has your favourite lyrics? And which song has your favourite instrumentals? And what are your reasonings? I like hearing why people like what they like about any of the songs.

Favorite lyrics:

Mariners Apartment Complex has objectively the very best lyrics on the entire album

then I guess the title track, The Greatest, Hope Is a Dangerous Thing, Bartender

I love Venice Bitch lyrics, they're so intriguing

Favorite songs production-wise are Venice Bitch for obvious reasons (that song is simply a cult classic...) then Happiness Is a Butterfly (wow) and Love Song (sounds like something I'd do if I'd make a sweet romantic song)

the locals think the kanye namedrop is shade while the intellectuals would understand that she is saying that the "loss" of him is as saddening to her as the tensions between the countries, LA burning, global warming and more that she lists in the outro of The Greatest.

grow up.

Still can't handle how the album leaked in a shitty LQ cassette mess, then we asked for a HQ leak and then it got delivered in lossless FLAC quality lmao

it's what we deserve

giphy.gif

What song do you think has your favourite lyrics? 

Hope, The Greatest, and California. Just the ones I really feel every word with all my heart. I listened to the first two during some low points these past month and it's like they touched my soul in a scaring and comforting way.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Funny how yesterday the most talked about person was Butthole Boy, and today the most talked about person is Asshole Man

I was about to make a joke about Kanye enjoying getting his asshole played with but that would be like calling myself out so I just mbK53xg.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

How to Disappear transition to guitar is stunning and the people here dragging it are only doing so because it’s different from the live version they beat to death on replay. Sorry, just fax

Facts!

fuck the cure for cancer we need to find a scientific explanation for people who think NFR is better than UV

It is better. Get over it and stop living in the past.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

How to Disappear transition to guitar is stunning and the people here dragging it are only doing so because it’s different from the live version they beat to death on replay. Sorry, just fax

Finally some good fucking facts! How To Disappear is that bitch, such a fun track. She and Bartender are probably the oddest ones and maybe thats why I like them so much.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It is better. Get over it and stop living in the past.

wdym i live in Croatia

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*