Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't hate Kanye, I know the impact he had to music, I think he's a great producer but I don't think he's a Genius no matter how much he says it and HE'S AN ASSHOLE. Have a good day.

Musical genius doesn’t mean he’s a political genius!!! He’s just great at what he does!!

Maybe she had him in mind when she was talking about how the whole “NFR” thing was about a guy who thought he was the shit. Idk but I really like thinking that’s the case

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm not denying that Nico wasn't a piece of shit, but you're right, thanks!

New example of Lou Reed being a total cunt, this statement: "I hate n***ers like Donna Summer" 

Just stop. Be positive. This is LANAboards

nice to know. Now what does that have to do with norman fucking rockwell pre release thread created by Elle in the twelfth day of september in 2018 at 7:33 PM

Why don't u go back to page 1 and quote all of the posts that have nothing to do with NFR up to page 3655, including many of your own :rip:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Petition to change the "think" to "twink"

OXmrmWm.png

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Americans act like Kanye West is the new Jesus Christ of Nazareth in the music industry when the only people that take him seriously are oh! americans. Clown music playing the background whenever I read your posts guys  :flop:

You literally just told everyone to stop talking about Kanye

Just stop. Be positive. This is LANAboards

Yeah and we're talking about Lana's idols considering she namedrops plenty of them on NFR (and past projects) and the only person she chose to go after was Kanye?

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

LFL has a lot more replay value than NFR and that's a fact. It took me one year to start getting tired of LFL and don't get me wrong I'm not saying I'm tired of Norman after two plays but I'm sure I won't listen to it as much as I did LFL.

i think ive listened to lfl in full about 6 times and its 2 years old because its so boring

ive already played nfr like 10x that and its been "out" for a day

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23