Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the biggest move Kanye ever made in his career was marrying Kim K and that’s that on that

thats his second. his first biggest move was moving through those fat ass cheeks 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Wait what? lol

He seems to be very well known in the US, but elsewhere he really ain't shit. I mean sure you get a lot of people who listen to him in other countries but he's not as big as everyone thinks he is, that's all

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yes he's a good artist but a jerk, so what? Lol

The other two are dead and not expressing their current opinions.

kinda tired of the dead argument. people can change opinions and views and outlooks on life. they can't change their abusive and predatory actions. 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

the biggest move Kanye ever made in his career was marrying Kim K and that’s that on that

absolutely not true. some of you really have no idea his impact (whether good or bad) on the industry and other artists, on fashion and giving your own opinion. 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Which does not erase their extensive abusive history & the way Lana romanticizes and wilfully ignores their disgusting actions but then goes after Kanye for political differences, sorry!

It's like saying "Harvey Weinstein will be dead in 8.5 years so he's cut him some slack" :rip:

Thank God Julian Lennon tells it how it is about his father. 

just go away if you hate lana so much

giphy.gif

absolutely not true. some of you really have no idea his impact (whether good or bad) on the industry and other artists, on fashion and giving your own opinion. 

girl i dont wanna get into fight with you because you have a pretty profile picture but what are you talikin about

giphy.gif

love u daddy kanye

what a shitty opinion

giphy.gif

Venice Bitch really should've been the album closing tracks smh 

I agree, VB or The Greatest would've been more fitting.

And how is everyone reviewing the whole album?? What did I miss? I'm going back pages and pages and I'm still confused

just go away if you hate lana so much

Love Lana, hate hypocrisy. Go listen to Felonie Martinez, I know my posts about romanticizing criminals irk u but you're gonna have to deal 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

why are you so pressed at him as an artist? he is one of the key musicians of this generation and one of, if not the most influential artist of the rap genre.

he may be a "bad" person, with wrong and twisted views, but that does not mean he is not a talented musician. his critical acclaim and dozens of millions of album sales prove that he indeed is.

I agree, VB or The Greatest would've been more fitting.

And how is everyone reviewing the whole album?? What did I miss? I'm going back pages and pages and I'm still confused

who's gonna tell ha

giphy.gif

what a shitty opinion

Was it not though? He’s literally like the highest level of fame you can get now on account of his marriage into the kardashian family, and I’m pretty sure I read that they helped fund his venture into the fashion industry... I’m not even tryna be shady but you can’t deny that him marrying Kim k has really brought him into the spotlight more than ever b4

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Love Lana, hate hypocrisy. Go listen to Felonie Martinez, I know my posts about romanticizing criminals irk u but you're gonna have to deal 

your posts PERIOD irk me

giphy.gif