Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Frankly, you and all the other whiny pissants in this thread are literally just shitting on everything and spreading ridiculous negativity. What fucking purpose does all this OTT speculation serve? Nothing except to entrench ideas that never existed in your mind, leading to your expectations being impossibly high, causing even more negativity when the final product doesn't meet your idea of what it should be and never was going to be.

Btw, that condescending tone just makes you look foolish, "sweetie". That's the recourse of people who don't have an actual argument.

I literally didn't even say anything about her being back in the studio i-

I was just asking how you had official proof Lana submitted her album in... For all we know she could be mixing and mastering tracks because she found flaws. I'm just honestly curious where all of this is coming and why you suddenly blew tf up... And I literally say sweetie all the time... Calm down sister. It's all love here :heart:

I swear this forum needs a 6 foot blunt to pass around :awkney: literally every other artist forum is chill :thumb3:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Per Jack’s Instagram story, they’re currently in his studio together.

http://instagram.com/p/BtxD-iKHb4A/

Are they working on new material?? Omg I’m excited.

*btw, also hoping they won’t scrap anything and pull a LFL, but I doubt it since she’s working with someone like Jack instead of Rick who usually doesn’t say no to her.

She fucking loves that song, garden grove by sublime. She or jack or someone else posted a video/story of her with that song playing a month or 2 ago...and people lost their minds thinking the song was hers :toofunny:

I was about to say the same thing, I thought I've heard that before on a video

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

How long does it take for an album to be mass-produced for release?

Wasn’t the version of LFL with Change turned in like a few weeks before Interscope needed the album. March is still like a month away so I genuinely would not be surprised if she ends up making changes to the album from this session.

How long does it take for an album to be mass-produced for release?

Wasn’t the version of LFL with Change turned in like a few weeks before Interscope needed the album. March is still like a month away so I genuinely would not be surprised if she ends up making changes to the album from this session.

Watch out, the gays here might roast you for your opinion :thumb3:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Maybe she has just begun starting on the next record, who knows. It's not impossible that Jack and her make multiple albums.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

https://youtu.be/9t35TGB7Xs0

Ew ew ewwwww

Please I don't even wanna think about the fact that Jack has a penis. I can already see his little stank corn chips smelling nerd ass whaling on top of Lana like "baby is this good for you? Yeah..... mhmm *snorts and adjusts glasses* Is my 3 inch cock good? Is it hitting ur fun spot?" And Lana's like "yeah.. wtv" like ewww ewewewew especially him being inside Lorde gurl noooo

Q35e.gif

Okay, I'm really starting to think the two country tracks are the 12 and 13 when the tracklist bumped up.

That, or we're getting an album with stripped back piano ballads, psych rock, and trip hop in equal measure.

A guesstimate for a tracklist:

01. Mariners Apartment Complex

02. Norman Fucking Rockwell

03. In Your Car

04. Cinnamon

05. (something trip hop)

06. Happiness is a Butterfly

07. (something piano with guitar)

08. Hey Blue Baby

09. I Must Be Stupid for Being So Happy

10. (something psych rock-ish)

11. Venice Bitch

12. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

13. How to Disappear

If HBB and IMBSfBSH aren't on there, then I think those tracks are gonna be hybrids of piano, guitar, and psych rock as the album morphs into that. Maybe a few more strings/trip hop like IYC and Cinnamon, either way.

I was honestly doing fine and stopped caring about this drought/lack of news but this post has got me so excited again :defeated:

She needs to post the fucking tracklist

giphy.gif

https://youtu.be/9t35TGB7Xs0

Ew ew ewwwww

Please I don't even wanna think about the fact that Jack has a penis. I can already see his little stank corn chips smelling nerd ass whaling on top of Lana like "baby is this good for you? Yeah..... mhmm *snorts and adjusts glasses* Is my 3 inch cock good? Is it hitting ur fun spot?" And Lana's like "yeah.. wtv" like ewww ewewewew especially him being inside Lorde gurl noooo

Q35e.gif

2i6owes.jpg

imagine if in your car, happiness is a butterfly, and venice bitch are the holy trinity of this record like LfL had change-heroin-get free be back 2 back 2 back showstoppers

all psychedelic explosions of sound and cathartic wailings over live and synthetic instrumentation harking back to the 6000 BCEs of tasmanian monks ingesting the aromas of locally spiced winds in attempts to service a greater being 

amen

imagine if in your car, happiness is a butterfly, and venice bitch are the holy trinity of this record like LfL had change-heroin-get free be back 2 back 2 back showstoppers

all psychedelic explosions of sound and cathartic wailings over live and synthetic instrumentation harking back to the 6000 BCEs of tasmanian monks ingesting the aromas of locally spiced winds in attempts to service a greater being

amen

Inb4

In Your Car - Interlude (1:30)

Inb4

In Your Car - Interlude (1:30)

thanks i hate it

Those country songs were cute but JUST cute. God forbid they make it on the album

I somewhat agree. I feel they could be something magical with a studio production and extended runtime. 

Not always easy to judge a song in its early stages, and especially a live performance of at an early stage. 

(They're probably not on there.)