Elle

“Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass” hardcover Poetry Book Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, normanrockweII said:

the hardcover link

it opens https://lana.lnk.to/HardcoverWE but that redirects me to spotify 

this

that’s interesting..

I just tired the hardcover link again just to be sure and it sent me to the right place 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

that’s interesting..

I just tired the hardcover link again just to be sure and it sent me to the right place 

maybe it's because i'm not from the US and they can't send the hardcover to Brazil :( 

i will buy this on amazon

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

that’s interesting..

it opens spotify when i click on it :judgingu3:

6 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I once had a dream Lana was chasing me, dressed up as Pyramid Head from Silent Hill :creep:

If COCC is indeed coming next month, I hope there are some dark/creepy songs :defeated: I can't imagine her releasing love songs on the literal Season of the Witch :hooker:

are you gonna continue your concept tour miss thing ? cause i’ve BEEN starving for your studio versions :sadcore4:

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

it opens spotify when i click on it :judgingu3:

Hmm just tired it again and took me to the right place and I even clicked on one of the links and it took me to Amazon 

I don’t understand why it would open up Spotify, unless it’s trying to route you to LA Who Am I To Love You 

It wouldn’t make sense for the /hardback to take you to Spotify :/ 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Hmm just tired it again and took me to the right place and I even clicked on one of the links and it took me to Amazon 

I don’t understand why it would open up Spotify, unless it’s trying to route you to LA Who Am I To Love You 

It wouldn’t make sense for the /hardback to take you to Spotify :/ 

idk... maybe because i don’t live in the US? i don’t know if that makes the difference...

it doesn’t even route to Lwaitly "something went wrong, try again?" weird...

right ? like why would the hardcover link open the spotify app? :stareney2:

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

idk... maybe because i don’t live in the US? i don’t know if that makes the difference...

it doesn’t even route to Lwaitly "something went wrong, try again?" weird...

right ? like why would the hardcover link open the spotify app? :stareney2:

That could be, because I’m US!

i just checked the Lana.lnk.to’s again and found nothing new 

even did keywords like Chemtrail and Woman

"Don’t forget me"

23 minutes ago, Be Free said:

I love this!!!

im surprised she didn’t take the chance to mention that Violets more closely relates to NFR (At least that how it seems with what we have so far)

"Don’t forget me"

I just got an e-mail from Amazon saying that they don't have an estimated delivery date and that they're "sorry for the delay"... anybody else?

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I’m so excited for this that I can’t even explain it! The poetry books are just as exciting of a release to me as the records! <3

same! we've been waiting on the book for soooo long (since she announced it as a hand-bound project) and i can't believe it's almost hereeee

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, themoonstop said:

same! we've been waiting on the book for soooo long (since she announced it as a hand-bound project) and i can't believe it's almost hereeee

I know right! September 2018 feels like forever ago and it seems so surreal to think that the book is finally coming! And to think that Behind the Iron Gates is (still hopefully) slated for release in March! I love her poetry and it’s just so amazing to be able to experience it!